Fire outside of Gate1

FunnyGuy

hope its not spreading threw other ones...I have seen atleast 8 fire trucks go past my work..poor people right before xmas

On base or right outside the base? They have just about ever district reporting in... I expect a JMO sighting any moment now. :shocking:

MMDad

Lem Putt
kwillia said:
On base or right outside the base? They have just about ever district reporting in... I expect a JMO sighting any moment now. :shocking:

The older ones behind Lonestar.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
MMDad said:
Townhouse. Started in the basement, and it's through the roof now.

Wow, how horrible. :frown: It must be pretty bad for all those fire trucks to be called out.

tirdun

staring into the abyss
The townhouse sits behind (in relation to the PAX fence) Lone Star.

The end townhouse was gutted, probably fire/water damage to the one next to it. Last report was everybody got out fine, there wasn't even anyone treated for smoke last I heard.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
tirdun said:
The townhouse sits behind (in relation to the PAX fence) Lone Star.

The end townhouse was gutted, probably fire/water damage to the one next to it. Last report was everybody got out fine, there wasn't even anyone treated for smoke last I heard.

That is wonderful no one was hurt but horrible this happened so close to Christmas.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I saw it this afternoon when down in the Park. That is to bad for the family. Last year about this time, there was the inferno trailer fire at Burke's that completely gutted the place. :ohwell:

Ponytail

RoseRed said:
I saw it this afternoon when down in the Park. That is to bad for the family. Last year about this time, there was the inferno trailer fire at Burke's that completely gutted the place. :ohwell:

inferno trailer fire??? :lol:

Any thing like giant shrimp?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Ponytail said:
inferno trailer fire??? :lol:

Any thing like giant shrimp?

:smack: No flying shrimp.

There was a trailer fully ingulfed with the flames shooting about 25-30 feet in the air. Chicklet and I happened upon it before the fire crews got there.