Firehouse Subs Coming to California

dave1959

I thought I saw that the other day, have not been back by there to verify.
I ate there a couple of times and it did'nt blow my skirt up. I'll stick with potbelly.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I really liked the Firehouse Subs when I lived in FL. Will have to give them a try here! :cartwheel

Toxick

Splat
I've never heard of Firehouse, and I've never heard of Jimmy Johns.

I assume them a Firehouse Subs in California is a good thing?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I assume them a Firehouse Subs in California is a good thing?

Okay, you've been around here long enough to know that any new eating chain is BIG NEWS! and cause for celebration. Can't you just let folks have a moment away from their dreary cubicle lives to be excited about a sandwich???

:yahoo: <---- Come on, do it with me :yahoo:

Toxick

Splat
Okay, you've been around here long enough to know that any new eating chain is BIG NEWS! and cause for celebration. Can't you just let folks have a moment away from their dreary cubicle lives to be excited about a sandwich???

:yahoo: <---- Come on, do it with me :yahoo:

No, I wasn't being a wet blanket. I was just saying, I've never heard of them, and I hope it's a good place.

So :yahoo:

I hope they bring Gino's down here someday.

TPD

the poor dad
okay, you've been around here long enough to know that any new eating chain is big news! And cause for celebration. Can't you just let folks have a moment away from their dreary cubicle lives to be excited about a sandwich???

:yahoo: <---- come on, do it with me :yahoo:

AMEN SISTA! :yahoo:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Oh, now you've done it. The Chain Mafia will be in here any second to give you what for and defend their right to mass produced foodstuffs.

On another note, my neighbor says the 6:21 thug hat you gave me is gangsta. :yay:

TPD

the poor dad
The thing I dislike about these retail/restaurant chains is that they are destroying our small communities, making them viable no longer. The death of the post office is not helping either.

Hank

my war
Oh, now you've done it. The Chain Mafia will be in here any second to give you what for and defend their right to mass produced foodstuffs.

On another note, my neighbor says the 6:21 thug hat you gave me is gangsta. :yay:

You are my little thug model! :smoochy:

C

czygvtwkr

The thing I dislike about these retail/restaurant chains is that they are destroying our small communities, making them viable no longer. The death of the post office is not helping either.

How does a chain restaurant make a community no longer viable? Viable for what?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Why would a Firehouse sub be better than a Subway sub? Or a Potbelly Sub? It's all schtick folks, shuck and jive schtick in your face. It's meat, served between two(!) slices of bread and if you are feeling really adventurous you can get your bread ..... :drummer: ....... TOASTED!!!

O M F G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!111111!!
Toasteing a sub? What will they think of next??? But if it is toasted then it is no longer a sub then, it is now a grinder. Madre di dios new terminology for the SoMD lexicon.