Firewood-Walnut

sportsfan

Have about 2 cords of walnut firewood for sale. Maybe another half cord of walnut, cherry, gum. Looking to sell it all for 500. All over 1 year seasoned, ready to burn. PM me for pictures.

Thanks
Brian

black dog

Free America
Have about 2 cords of walnut firewood for sale. Maybe another half cord of walnut, cherry, gum. Looking to sell it all for 500. All over 1 year seasoned, ready to burn. PM me for pictures.

Thanks
Brian

They do have a classified section on Southern Maryland Online.... Might have a better audience..

limblips

PREMO Member
I have to wonder if this is a full cord or a face cord. Price is not too bad if it is a full 4x4x8 cord but sux if it is for a face cord 4x4x16"

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That sounds more like prices for hardwood lumber instead of firewood.

My oldest son just cleared something like 18-20 trees off his lot in Edgewater. He sent me and dad some pictures of the wood left behind and for weeks I told him, put that chit up on craigslist or FB. He doubted us but finally we refused to help until that was done. I kid you not, people came from EVERYWHERE loading trailers and trucks up. Wood has gotten expensive. He just has a few pieces left and I told him, dolly those pieces to the back of the woods.

If we would have had the energy and actually split and delivered it, it would have been worth 4-6K.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Same here, I cut down a few black oaks and couldn't give it away. Finally a friend of mine took it out of pity.
:lol: If you say "want some wood" in earshot of my neighbor, he'll be there in seconds with the saws and splitter... Heck, he's even taking a tulip tree I'm dropping.

Grumpy

Sleuth?? In there in seconds?? with a saw or splitter?? Helping a neighbor out taking a fallen tree? NEVER

Grumpy

But he wanted the tree cut down, so he could call free firewood.
Yea...and when he posted he wanted to borrow a ladder....then, when offered, wanted it delivered...and when delivered he wanted the deliverer to clean his gutter because he was afraid of heights...

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Yea...and when he posted he wanted to borrow a ladder....then, when offered, wanted it delivered...and when delivered he wanted the deliverer to clean his gutter because he was afraid of heights...
I vaguely remember that...