firewood

music

Does anyone know if there is anyone in Calvert county selling firewood? I saw some advertised in St Mary's county, but wasn't sure if there was someone in Calvert that I could get some from, since I live in Calvert. TIA

ShyGirl

Does anyone know if there is anyone in Calvert county selling firewood? I saw some advertised in St Mary's county, but wasn't sure if there was someone in Calvert that I could get some from, since I live in Calvert. TIA

Maybe check the pennysaver.

RPMDAD

Used to buy firewood from this guy, you can give him a call, prices were reasonable wood was good and seasoned and they delivered and dropped off in the driveway...
Clinton E Goad
8520 Mackall Rd
St. Leonard, MD 20685
410-586-1871
Category: Wood

Highlander

ONE NATION UNDER GOD
Maybe check the pennysaver.

That reminds me of some of the ads I've seen in the Pennysaver. Free Firewood. You cut trees down and haul away. I wonder if I should try this for all of the gumb trees I have in my yard. I wonder if anyone actually falls for these ads. If so, I have about 12 really large gumb trees that are free to good home. All you have to do is stop by sometime, cut them down and they are all yours.

Actually, I'd be interested in knowing of anyone who sells real firewood in the northern end of Calvert at a reasonable rate. Seasoned! Not just cut down a month ago type stuff.

RPMDAD

That reminds me of some of the ads I've seen in the Pennysaver. Free Firewood. You cut trees down and haul away. I wonder if I should try this for all of the gumb trees I have in my yard. I wonder if anyone actually falls for these ads. If so, I have about 12 really large gumb trees that are free to good home. All you have to do is stop by sometime, cut them down and they are all yours.

Actually, I'd be interested in knowing of anyone who sells real firewood in the northern end of Calvert at a reasonable rate. Seasoned! Not just cut down a month ago type stuff.

Highlander, when i used to get firewood from Mr. Goad i lived, in the southern most tip of AA county Rose Haven. i'm sure if he would deliver there he would deliver to the Northern end of Calvert. This was years ago but the man was honest and fair, give him a call and ask him about his wood and prices.....

R

residentofcre

I had a couple of huge oak trees cut down over the summer... the wood is available for free... but you would have to pick it up and split it yourself...

music

I had a couple of huge oak trees cut down over the summer... the wood is available for free... but you would have to pick it up and split it yourself...

Thanks. I'd have to ask my brother about coming and getting it though. Are you in Calvert?

Vince

If no one wants it, I'll come and get it. Just PM me an address. I need some for my fire pit outside.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Be very careful of the fellow that lives on 231 across from Stafford Road. He gets his wood from the Amish in St. Mary's and he is very expensive and does not sell a full cord.