Fireworks on 9/11???

Beta84

They're out to get us
really had no clue where to put this, so I'm going with here since it's easier...

So I was driving home this evening on 301, just north of the Rte 4 exit, and what do I see?? FIREWORKS! I was in such shock and anger that I flew by a cop and was lucky as crap not to get pulled over. As I got onto Rte 4 it looked like it was pretty close, just south of the exit toward the horse arena. I don't know what else is out there but it seemed like a professional fireworks show because they had a ton of stuff going on.

But again, fireworks on 9/11? Aren't fireworks for a celebration? I don't see anything that should be celebrated today. Honored, perhaps, but definitely not celebrated. Does anyone else think that's totally screwed up? I was pissed. :burning:

bcp

In My Opinion
really had no clue where to put this, so I'm going with here since it's easier...

So I was driving home this evening on 301, just north of the Rte 4 exit, and what do I see?? FIREWORKS! I was in such shock and anger that I flew by a cop and was lucky as crap not to get pulled over. As I got onto Rte 4 it looked like it was pretty close, just south of the exit toward the horse arena. I don't know what else is out there but it seemed like a professional fireworks show because they had a ton of stuff going on.

But again, fireworks on 9/11? Aren't fireworks for a celebration? I don't see anything that should be celebrated today. Honored, perhaps, but definitely not celebrated. Does anyone else think that's totally screwed up? I was pissed. :burning:
it might have been something totally unrelated to the attacks.