Fireworks,

fredsaid2

how did your guys make it through?

Mine spent the last two nights stalled. One couldn't have cared less; the other treated me to a well churned up mucky mess. Bedding is not cheap so I spent considerable time sifting and raking trying to work through it all.

I hope everything was lit off and there are no leftovers for this coming weekend!

Sparks

how did your guys make it through?

Mine spent the last two nights stalled. One couldn't have cared less; the other treated me to a well churned up mucky mess. Bedding is not cheap so I spent considerable time sifting and raking trying to work through it all.

I hope everything was lit off and there are no leftovers for this coming weekend!

I got home from dinner around 9:30pm Friday night and was going to put them outside since all the storms had passed. Well, there were things going off in every direction around our place. I couldn't see any fireworks but I sure could hear them! The horses all ran around for a while. I guess they settled cuz' I went to bed. My fences were all ok in the morning. :lmao:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Some jerk set some off the day after behind HP. These were real fireworks too not just store bought. An hour later two cop cars went flying by. Guess they did not have a permit. Poor horses. They were pretty though.

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
These were real fireworks too not just store bought.

A bunch of us went to Hancock and was riding the C&O Canal and MGH and another rider was out front of all of us and some jerk (not what we all called him) through what had to be a M80 it sounded like a canon going off luckily the horses did real good and everyone stayed on it scared the crap out of all of us ..I think the riders jumped more then the horses did... then the camp ground set off fireworks and all the horses were just looking out there stalls and watched them go off and MGH, my 2 and Happy's were 2 in a stall everyone did great....what a fun and fantastic weekend thanks MGH for the ride ...:buddies: