Fireworks?

GregV814

Guuuuuuurrrrrrlllllll, dont you know fireworks are racist???!!! The explosions are indicative of white male superiority, moreso, Chinese superiority, as force of fire against slaves!!!!

Get with the times....

SailorGirl

Guuuuuuurrrrrrlllllll, dont you know fireworks are racist???!!! The explosions are indicative of white male superiority, moreso, Chinese superiority, as force of fire against slaves!!!!

Get with the times....
Looking forward to meeting you on the 17th! :crazy: :lmao:

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My buddy drops around $5k on mortars every year and this year isn't any different. His (dearly departed) folks place is on the water and he actually has boats anchor out in the cove to watch the show. Last year his barrage went on for more than 15 minutes. I turned my cell phone video off after about 10. :lol:

SailorGirl

My buddy drops around $5k on mortars every year and this year isn't any different. His (dearly departed) folks place is on the water and he actually has boats anchor out in the cove to watch the show. Last year his barrage went on for more than 15 minutes. I turned my cell phone video off after about 10. :lol:
Aren't mortars just the ones that make noise? How is that fun?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Oh. Men get so teary eyed over s'plody things - thought it was more of the same. Sorry.
😕
That [thump] you hear/feel as the charge leaves to tube is the attraction. THAT is the mortar part. It's kind of like firing a cannon. I'm sure there's some gene that only men carry that causes the adrenaline rush that accompanies it.

SailorGirl

😕
That [thump] you hear/feel as the charge leaves to tube is the attraction. THAT is the mortar part. It's kind of like firing a cannon. I'm sure there's some gene that only men carry that causes the adrenaline rush that accompanies it.
So just for the hell of it I googled this - what gene causes men to get excited over exploding things? Google response - men and erections.

I hope I can find fireworks just to see if this is true or not. I'm scientifically curious. Should be an interesting Fourth after all :lmao:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
So just for the hell of it I googled this - what gene causes men to get excited over exploding things? Google response - men and erections.

I hope I can find fireworks just to see if this is true or not. I'm scientifically curious. Should be an interesting Fourth after all :lmao:
My friend did say I could bring a date. :whistle:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Seems like anywhere there will be fireworks this year will be super crowded like everything else you go now. :ohwell:

SailorGirl

Seems like anywhere there will be fireworks this year will be super crowded like everything else you go now. :ohwell:
I don't think they're having organized fireworks this year anywhere Bann. I just saw that Baltimore cancelled and everything in this area is postponed until September - I'm guessing Labor Day. What are you planning this year? anything yet?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't think they're having organized fireworks this year anywhere Bann. I just saw that Baltimore cancelled and everything in this area is postponed until September - I'm guessing Labor Day. What are you planning this year? anything yet?
Typically, we avoid the crowds who go see the fireworks since there's an over abundance of alcohol involved in their celebratory moods! :lol:

I like to watch from afar. :yay: