First feedback from Maxwell

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Just got this email..

Heyyyyyy,

The trails were great!!!! Well done. Trails are wide enough for a car and great footing. The Beach is excellent.... it will be a great place to swim horses in the summer !!! The water in that area is mostly Fresh water ... therefor... no sea-nettles. It took us, Me and Cindy 2 hours to ride all trails. We did a good bit of fast riding. They also have a nice bridge to cross, great for training green horses.
See ya at the Mt. Victoria Ride.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
happyappygirl said:
once you get your stop down :lol:
Yes stopping is still a prob. I have noticed it takes a good 20 ft and alot of whoa girl to bring her down. Someone must of told :gossip: her she was a race horse. I know I really should try to bring her down a couple of notches but damn she is fun. :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
Yes stopping is still a prob. I have noticed it takes a good 20 ft and alot of whoa girl to bring her down. Someone must of told :gossip: her she was a race horse. I know I really should try to bring her down a couple of notches but damn she is fun. :lmao:
and pwetty too

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
killer filly was GREAT!
i'm getting a treeless saddle in a few weeks. CAN'T WAIT!! I'll finally be able to use the same saddle on everything i ride!! :yay:

I chose the Barefoot - Cheyenne model. SUPER saddle. And they are approved to show Rockies in KMSHA shows. Even Better!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
happyappygirl said:
killer filly was GREAT!
i'm getting a treeless saddle in a few weeks. CAN'T WAIT!! I'll finally be able to use the same saddle on everything i ride!! :yay:

I chose the Barefoot - Cheyenne model. SUPER saddle. And they are approved to show Rockies in KMSHA shows. Even Better!

Who's make is that saddle??? I'm still looking for the perfect saddle.