First Grade Girl Raped during online class

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Walls is a senior in high school and plans on finishing, said his lawyer. He works 40 hours a week, sometimes six days a week, in construction; has “extensive family ties,” including several siblings and other relatives; and is not a flight risk.

Walls has no history of sexual crimes, or violent crimes, his attorney said, adding Walls has been diagnosed with a disorder that impairs his ability to control his impulses and concentration, said the lawyer, calling it “somewhat of a disability.”

I'm thinking someone needs to start paying these lawyers a little visit. Straighten them out.

Scootboot

He needs to just be shot. The bigger problem to me is how much of this happening and this guy was only caught because of camera in the house. I pray for the kids in households that their only reprise from the abuse they were receiving was their time in school. How many teachers saved these kids because they knew things weren't right? Now these kids are home with these predators but "catching a cold is worth keeping them home."

glhs837

Power with Control
He needs to just be shot. The bigger problem to me is how much of this happening and this guy was only caught because of camera in the house. I pray for the kids in households that their only reprise from the abuse they were receiving was their time in school. How many teachers saved these kids because they knew things weren't right? Now these kids are home with these predators but "catching a cold is worth keeping them home."

That 150%. If you cannot control the impulse to harm a child, we should not control our impulse to end you.

Hijinx

America has a history of lynchings.
In the old west yu steal a horse or cattle, you got Lynched.
In San Francisco there were vigilantes who lynched people for cirmes.
In the south some black people were lynched. Some totally innocent, maybe some not so innocent.

What I am saying here is lynching is against the law and viewed as bad,
But there are some people who need it.
An eighteen year old forcing sex on a 7 year old child would make a good subject.

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Walls has been diagnosed with a disorder that impairs his ability to control his impulses and concentration,
Poor impulse control is the main reason why many people are sitting in prison. Poor impulse control is also associated with elevated levels of testosterone. Think roid rage.

SamSpade

Let me BEGIN by saying in no way do I excuse an ADULT's behavior in this matter --

I just want to bring something up. Best I can find is that he has ADHD. But this situation looks a LOT like the same disorder my son has (he's never done anything like this, but possibly because after many years he knows I would absolutely beat his ass anytime he came close to trying it). Years ago you may have heard of a kid from Russia whose mother sent him back on a plane with a message attached to him - and he was 10. I was on the Yahoo group the woman later joined - he regularly molested her younger child, and she was a single mom. She was desperate.

I often read of much worse or more disgusting things done by kids that age into adulthood, which daily scares the ever living crap out of me - stories of parents waking at night to a teen over them with a knife, adolescents smearing the house with their feces, killing or torturing pets. It's not a lot unlike being drunk all the time - morning, noon and night, with no ability to control themselves. If you've ever wanted to kick the dog, punch a stranger or just ram your car into something - these kids may very well do it.

They are DEEPLY disturbed. I don't know what is to be done with these kids. I don't think at that point they can be changed.

I don't know if this guy is just a sociopath criminal used to getting his way - or deranged. But it's a story I hear about at least once a month on forums I keep up with.