First MD Buck

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
Gotta figure how to upload pics here. Got an 8 today... 16 inches inside. 8 inch tines

Congratulations. Now want to hear something that will really anger you....it sure did me. I support hunting, I've eaten venision before but this....I have a problem with.

On Cedarville Road in Waldorf, there is a dead deer on the roadside...yes, we all see them and it's very sad...but this was DISTURBING and even more SAD and made me very ANGRY.

The deer was headless. Some SOB cut the head off. What the...was this person good to put that meat on their dinner table?....what kind of person would do this. Few years back I saw one that was dead, not gutted, no visible injuries but the antlers were cut out. This is much worse in my opinion. Who ever did this, hope you sleep well at night.

somdwatch

CheckinThenews

You had your thread, let the hunters be hunters and quit whining about the injustice done to that already dead deer. You don't have to look at it when you drive by, as far as you know, the vehicle could have taken it's head off on impact.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Congratulations. Now want to hear something that will really anger you....it sure did me. I support hunting, I've eaten venision before but this....I have a problem with.

On Cedarville Road in Waldorf, there is a dead deer on the roadside...yes, we all see them and it's very sad...but this was DISTURBING and even more SAD and made me very ANGRY.

The deer was headless. Some SOB cut the head off. What the...was this person good to put that meat on their dinner table?....what kind of person would do this. Few years back I saw one that was dead, not gutted, no visible injuries but the antlers were cut out. This is much worse in my opinion. Who ever did this, hope you sleep well at night.

Are you done?

:yeahthat: somdwatch does have a point......

navy_hower

:yeahthat: somdwatch does have a point......

Didnt mean to start a battle. Just wanted to show my deer. Also, Im glad I was able to get him on Public land. I saw a few guys there that morning early and everyone was helpful and we all talked for a while before going into the woods. Very nice folks. I was worried when I got there that they would be mad that i was a new guy moving in where they hunt, but they were exactly opposite. Helpful, talkative, and well wishing. Thank you SOMD gentlemen I met at 5 am at St. Marys Rive State Park. I hope your days were as successful as mine.