Fishing Fair... What'd you think?

Crow Bait

Thanks to everyone that made the trip this weekend to the Solomons Firehouse for the 14th Annual Fishing Fair.

We always try to improve the event year to year, if you have any comments; good, bad, or ugly, please post it. I also love to hear what stuff everyone bought! There were armloads of tackle and equipment leaving!

Tina2001aniT

Crow Bait said:
Thanks to everyone that made the trip this weekend to the Solomons Firehouse for the 14th Annual Fishing Fair.

We always try to improve the event year to year, if you have any comments; good, bad, or ugly, please post it. I also love to hear what stuff everyone bought! There were armloads of tackle and equipment leaving!

My stepfather bought the kiddo one of those stupid bells that goes on the line....so we walked around the fair listening to it ding... :lol:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Not bad at all. Just wish we had a boat to do trolling with as there were a ton of places selling nice rigs and setups.

jrogers

Crow Bait said:

Nice turnout. Bought way too much stuff... :nomoney: The burgers were great! :yay: