Fishing for Information

Unbelievable

Spay and Neuter Your Pets
We've been getting fishing emails from an individual, "Sue" regarding a horse named Dollar. We don't know if she is on this forum, but we'd really appreciate it if she would accept the fact that we did not sell a lesson horse named "Dollar" to anyone and, in fact, have sold no horses off the farm. Anyone who knows us knows we have a barn full of retired lesson horses and we don't generally sell any of our lesson horses and, on the rare occasions when we do, it is to a student and on those two occasions the horses are still here after many years. :howdy: So, Sue, if you're here, please stop with the emails! TYVM:coffee:
If anyone on the forum has sold a horse named Dollar in the past few years please PM me and we'd be happy to give you Sue's email address.:lmao:

Unbelievable

No answer :shrug: :huggy:

Never owned a horse named Dollar!:howdy:However, did sell a horse for a dollar once!:killingme Got a few cribbers over here and not one of them is worth a dollar.:lmao:That's about as much as I know about a Dollar!:buddies: Except, of course, with a Dollar plus about another $3 (including tip) I can get myself a Venti Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks.:yahoo:

Last edited:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Never owned a horse named Dollar!:howdy:However, did sell a horse for a dollar once!:killingme Got a few cribbers over here and not one of them is worth a dollar.:lmao:That's about as much as I know about a Dollar!:buddies: Except, of course, with a Dollar plus about another $3 (including tip) I can get myself a Venti Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks.:yahoo:

Just as I thought..Dollar was a cribber thanks for letting the cat out of the bag.. :Huggy:

Unbelievable

Okay, okay, I confess! I sold a horse for a dollar and I apologize because he was only worth fifty cents. He only had three legs and one eye but I swear he was sound when I sold him!:lmao: If you kept him facing South he was fine but if you put him facing North he would fall over because his missing eye and leg were on the same side. :otter: But I take no responsibility for any damage caused by his falling over because he was sold with restrictions and the purchaser agreed that they would only use him when riding South!:whistle:The purchaser told me she was taking him to Florida and, therefore, I assumed he would also be going South!:coffee:

changeling

Okay, okay, I confess! I sold a horse for a dollar and I apologize because he was only worth fifty cents. He only had three legs and one eye but I swear he was sound when I sold him!:lmao: If you kept him facing South he was fine but if you put him facing North he would fall over because his missing eye and leg were on the same side. :otter: But I take no responsibility for any damage caused by his falling over because he was sold with restrictions and the purchaser agreed that they would only use him when riding South!:whistle:The purchaser told me she was taking him to Florida and, therefore, I assumed he would also be going South!:coffee:

Alright, I've stood by long enough now I know you are talking about the horse you sold me for a dollar. You assured me that he would be sound going both north and south! Also, when I spoke with you last you said that he could do 3 ft. courses easily, I'm having difficulty getting him over 2 ft. courses. And as to the remaining eye I had assumed he could see out of it. You need to call me ASAP! :smack:

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
Alright, I've stood by long enough now I know you are talking about the horse you sold me for a dollar. You assured me that he would be sound going both north and south! Also, when I spoke with you last you said that he could do 3 ft. courses easily, I'm having difficulty getting him over 2 ft. courses. And as to the remaining eye I had assumed he could see out of it. You need to call me ASAP! :smack:
Again just as I thought