Fishing locations

SMCguy

Hoping to get some help on finding rockfish in the lower Potomac area. I went out last weekend and trolled around Cornfield Harbor/Point Lookout without any luck. We did pretty well around there a month or two ago with croakers and blues, but with them gone now, rockfish seem to be much more of a challenge.

I'll be heading back out this weekend. Any advice on other nearby locations that should have rockfish? I'm relatively knew to the area and appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks!

Hoping to get some help on finding rockfish in the lower Potomac area. I went out last weekend and trolled around Cornfield Harbor/Point Lookout without any luck. We did pretty well around there a month or two ago with croakers and blues, but with them gone now, rockfish seem to be much more of a challenge.

I'll be heading back out this weekend. Any advice on other nearby locations that should have rockfish? I'm relatively knew to the area and appreciate any and all advice.

Thanks!

You might want to try off of St Georges Is. There's a good ledge to the South and West.

Terence

Error 404
Usually in the area of point lookout I have gotten some nice sized rockfish. But yea either there or what desert said above. Anyways best of luck!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Take me along with you. I'm usually good luck when it comes to fishing trips.