Fishing.... OBX Style

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
Spent a week in Frisco last summer , best vacation there is if you love the beach and love to fish ... I learned to surf fish that week and had the best time !! I want to go back ... heres one of my fave pics from that week ...

Attachments

• fishing_at_sunrise.jpg
    fishing_at_sunrise.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 90

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Spent a week in Frisco last summer , best vacation there is if you love the beach and love to fish ... I learned to surf fish that week and had the best time !! I want to go back ... heres one of my fave pics from that week ...

The only thing that would make that picture better is if that line was out. Beautiful pic. I could surf fish 24/7 and never get tired of it. I've been surf fishing since I can remember.

rockfish

Here's one, also from Frisco. Getting ready to make another run down in a few weeks.

Attachments

• 113_1323 (3).jpg
    113_1323 (3).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 76

CraneTaker77

I've actually been fishing with some of the Guys who frequent Red Drum Tackle shop in Buxton. The guy who works there named Jam is awesome,and is a great surf fisher. Alot of the guys down there fish out of Kayaks.Them guys that fish on the Cape are some really party animals when the fish ain't biting. When I went down with my exe and his dad, it was the best vacation I had ever went on!

They have the best sunsets there too. Heres some pics!
DSCN66701216.JPG

DSCN68251363.JPG

DSCN67041250.JPG

DSCN66611207.JPG

rockfish

Small world... JAM built custom surf rod's for me an my son last year. I've been going there for over 30 years.

The Defenders of Wildlife (DOW) and the Audobon Society are trying to close down beach access to ORV (Off Road Vehicles).

Please support our efforts to keep free and open access to the beach by voting NO on the following poll: Should beach driving be banned at Cape Point and six other prime fishing spots along Cape Hatteras National Seashore? | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

For further information visit Red Drum Tackle -- Buxton, NC under RDT's Main Forum.

Attachments

• Frisco Beach.jpg
    Frisco Beach.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Frisco Ramp.jpg
    Frisco Ramp.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Sunset  - Ramp 38.jpg
    Sunset - Ramp 38.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 67

CraneTaker77

Small world... JAM built custom surf rod's for me an my son last year. I've been going there for over 30 years.

The Defenders of Wildlife (DOW) and the Audobon Society are trying to close down beach access to ORV (Off Road Vehicles).

Please support our efforts to keep free and open access to the beach by voting NO on the following poll: Should beach driving be banned at Cape Point and six other prime fishing spots along Cape Hatteras National Seashore? | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

For further information visit Red Drum Tackle -- Buxton, NC under RDT's Main Forum.

yea he's a cool guy. and he's got some awesome tatttoos. when i was down there they had a couple of the beaches closed to driving because of the bird nesting and turtle nesting. I'm a member of the OBPA. you've been going for thirty years? you might know who i went down there with Buddy. He's always in a tan suburban down there. And yaks his bait out. I believe he's more affectionately known as "DVRKiller" down there though.