Fishing report 10/9/14

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I had an early wake up this morning. I headed up to Centennial lake to try and catch a few of the stocked trout. Launched by 7:45am. I had 1 fish after 3 hours of flogging the water. There were many shore anglers but I only saw 1 other fish caught. The lake level was down a bit. The low water level revealed quite a few exposed golf balls at the water's edge. Now I have a bunch of balls to hit over the water holes at the local links.

I packed it in and headed over to Andrews. Fished there for a bit over 3 hours. Ended up with 15 fish, 2 being largemouth bass. Biggest pickerel measured 21 inches. The big bass was 17 inches. Rapalas & mepps got all the fish.

Fall is my favorite time of the year to fish in Maryland. The fish are much more willing to bite in the cooler weather when compared to the slow, hot summer fishing. Fall colors should be peaking soon.

DSCF6964b.jpg

DSCF6965b.jpg

DSCF6966b.jpg

DSCF6975.jpg

DSCF6973.jpg

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
99-2001 I dated a girl in Ellicott City. We used to walk around Centennial. Beautiful Lake.

You do travel to fish!

Shutout

Nice pics and some good catching today. Well done. You were getting close to some of my fishing spots. I wish the water would go down some at Liberty.