FitFlops

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Howdy All! :howdy:

I am wondering if any of you have purchased the FitFlops from B&BW and if so, what is your opinion. I am thinking about buying a pair with gift cards, but I want to get user comments if possible, prior to completing the order!

TIA,
Your Pal,
VV :cool:

I bought a pair of FitFlops last September from B&BW and I love them. They work very subtle so it’s not a total shock when you wear them but you will definitely be able to tell a difference after a day or two. I had only worn them for a month before retiring them for the winter but I will definitely be wearing them as soon as the weather warms up. I had already noticed a difference in my calves so I can’t wait to see what they will do after a full season.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
They have magical powers!

Seriously...

It's a marketing gimmick to get you to spend $50 on ugly flip flops. :lmao: If you're sedentary and not used to wearing ff then they may help build your calf muscles but don't expect miracles. I've worn regular (cheapo) ff's on my walks and it takes more muscle action than a pair of athletic shoes to walk in. Their claims are purely hype and I haven't seen a study yet that backs up all the :blahblah: about them.

OTOH, if you love the way they look and want to spend $50 for them then get yourself a pair.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Howdy All! :howdy:

I am wondering if any of you have purchased the FitFlops from B&BW and if so, what is your opinion. I am thinking about buying a pair with gift cards, but I want to get user comments if possible, prior to completing the order!

TIA,
Your Pal,
VV :cool:

What is a fit flop?

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
They have magical powers!

Seriously...

It's a marketing gimmick to get you to spend $50 on ugly flip flops. :lmao: If you're sedentary and not used to wearing ff then they may help build your calf muscles but don't expect miracles. I've worn regular (cheapo) ff's on my walks and it takes more muscle action than a pair of athletic shoes to walk in. Their claims are purely hype and I haven't seen a study yet that backs up all the :blahblah: about them.

OTOH, if you love the way they look and want to spend $50 for them then get yourself a pair.
:blushing: I do kind of like the silver... and it isn't my money. It's gift money...

(you don't happen to wear 8.5 and need more flip flop type shoes, do you?)

Kittykat33

Why me??
I saw these and I am not to sure about them. But I do have a gift card and might have to get a pair just to try them out.

Kittykat33

Why me??
Actually I do. They're addicting, I have dozens of flip flops. I wear them around the house all year long.

Girl they call me the flip flop Queen. Last time I counted my flips flops..No lie I had 112 pairs and that is not including the ones I have in my car. I can't throw any away....I need help!!!:killingme

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Girl they call me the flip flop Queen. Last time I counted my flips flops..No lie I had 112 pairs and that is not including the ones I have in my car. I can't throw any away....I need help!!!:killingme

Holy cow! :faint:

I guess if they're all wearable I wouldn't throw them away either. :lmao: If they break or wear out, I trash them.

Kittykat33

Why me??
Yeah my husband doesn't it like it haha. When we go on vacation I at least bring 15-20 pairs. They are all different, so you never know when you are going to need them.

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
I haven't tried these but Curves for Women (the Workout/Spa company) was selling a workout sandal thru Avon that is fantastic. Works out the calves as well as helping to provide better balance. I started using them while I was in Physical Therapy and they did a great job helping to tone up my legs. IMO they were worth the roughly $30.00.