Five Reagan White House lawyers endorse Biden

gunsmoke

Amazing how many Republicans who served in govt have come out to support Biden in opposition to Trump.

Five Reagan White House lawyers endorse Biden
“Mr. Trump’s lawless, amoral and dishonorable ethos makes a mockery of the democratic accountability that is fostered through respect for law and our constitutional principles,” they write in an open letter today explaining their decision to endorse Joe Biden. “He has overtly refused to honor the independence of the judiciary, failed to acknowledge the authority of Congress and the corresponding constraints imposed on a president by the separation of powers, demonized the free press that speaks truth to power, and undermined due process and the fair administration of justice by relentlessly politicizing the investigation and enforcement of the criminal law.”

But...but...but Hunter's laptop!! :tantrum

But...but...but Hillary's emails!! :tantrum

The signatories are Peter Keisler, Robert Kruger, Alan Charles Raul and J. Michael Shepherd, who were all appointed by Reagan to be associate White House counsels, as well as Nicholas Rostow, who was the legal adviser to the National Security Council. Raul and Rostow also served under President George H.W. Bush.

Chanting ‘lock him (or her) up’ or ‘enemy of the people’ are statements we could not have imagined Presidents Reagan, George H.W. Bush or George W. Bush – or any president before this one – uttering about a political opponent or about some of our leading news organizations,” they write. “Those ugly sentiments are the very antithesis of American ideals and echo the authoritarian tyrants that every previous president would have challenged.”

Yes, yes they do. It is amazing how many braindead cultists, who claim to be Patriots and the ONLY true Americans, do not understand that last sentence.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yes, yes they do. It is amazing how many braindead cultists, who claim to be Patriots and the ONLY true Americans, do not understand that last sentence.

Horse S h i t .... if ANY American not part of the protected class, did what Hillary did with Classified Email they with have been convicted and Jailed 4 yrs ago

I wish Trump was the Tyrant you claim he is, you scared little bitch, you would already be in a camp

Reactions: BOP

CPUSA

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Crabcatcher79

Horse S h i t .... if ANY American not part of the protected class, did what Hillary did with Classified Email they with have been convicted and Jailed 4 yrs ago

I wish Trump was the Tyrant you claim he is, you scared little bitch, you would already be in a camp

Give it up. Trumps had four years to prosecute her and numerous investigations and testimony.

It’s a big fat nothing burger. Just like Pizzagate, Burisma, Ukraine,

When will you realize you are being manipulated?