Fix is in

SamSpade

Now you'd think if a man is way up in the polls, it's really not necessary to cheat.

I am beginning to think the ONLY WAY to force the Dems to the table about voting fraud - is to announce - and then commit - massive voter fraud.
Make it obvious as well - lopsided votes for Alfred E. Neuman. FORCE THEM to face the fact that they only dismiss fraud, because until then - they benefit from it.

Food for thought - the Dems have championed the idea of statehood for Puerto Rico and DC for one clear and obvious reason, even though the reason they give is some need for righteousness and fairness - but they would never, ever in a million years promote the idea should those two regions vote in REPUBLICANS.
They bellyache about the idea not for the sake of justice - but advantage.

Same here - they dismiss voter fraud because time and again, it helps them. They'd sing a different tune if it repeatedly went the other way.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Honestly, it's up to Democrat voters to curtail their Party's fascist tendencies, but they won't because they're all either fascists themselves or no-information voters who sit around smoking meth and picking at their face.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I did hear a regular guest(don’t remember who it was now) on FoxNews last week state that he was fairly certain Newsom was NOT going to lose. So yeah Fox has mostly called it IMO.
My sister was in California last weekend and said the media is over the top propaganda.