Fla. Highway Crash Kills Seven Children

MMDad

Lem Putt
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Seven foster children being driven by an underage driver? Even if the truck driver is at fault, the foster parents deserve to rot in jail until they die.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
MMDad said:
Please correct me if I'm wrong. Seven foster children being driven by an underage driver? Even if the truck driver is at fault, the foster parents deserve to rot in jail until they die.

I got you on the 15 year old part,
but the truck rear ended the van. it seems to me that the 15 year old was driving just fine.Haveing a 35 yearold with a perfect record would not have saved anyone in the van.

L

ladylara

i agree, doug. but i think everyone wants to know what an unlicensed 15 year old was doing behind the wheel in the first place.

and what was the driver of the rig doing?! those school buses are really bright... being up higher he/she would have seen it! (as the article pointed out)

what a truly tragic story. :(

and it reminds me to be extra vigilant... most car accidents occur within a 5-10 mile radius of home. i guess you start slacking off in attention because you are used to the route?

bcp

In My Opinion
ladylara said:
and it reminds me to be extra vigilant... most car accidents occur within a 5-10 mile radius of home.
I heard that once In virginia beach, Most fatal accidents occur within 15 miles of your home...

so I moved.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
ladylara said:
and it reminds me to be extra vigilant... most car accidents occur within a 5-10 mile radius of home. i guess you start slacking off in attention because you are used to the route?

Just has to do with the fact that most of your traveling is done within that radius.

bcp said:
I heard that once In virginia beach, Most fatal accidents occur within 15 miles of your home...

so I moved.
I heard most accidents happen IN the home. So I spend most of my time in the bar.

bcp

In My Opinion
Dougstermd said:
Oh I see how y'all are,, I move and get kicked in the ass.

someone else lives in the bar getting drunk, and he gets the high 5

I can deal with this..

When I pulled out of the driveway with the moving van, I was drunk as hell, I figured if I had that fatal accident before I got outside the 15 mile limit, it wouldnt hurt as bad that way.:razz:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bcp said:
Oh I see how y'all are,, I move and get kicked in the ass.

someone else lives in the bar getting drunk, and he gets the high 5

I can deal with this..

When I pulled out of the driveway with the moving van, I was drunk as hell, I figured if I had that fatal accident before I got outside the 15 mile limit, it wouldnt hurt as bad that way.:razz:

well that makes it better sorry :flowers:

bcp

In My Opinion
desertrat said:
It was a good joke, should have laughed. :lmao:
My only regret is that I posted it before thinking.

Had I thought on it before posting, I dont think that putting a joke on a thread about such a tragic accident is really in good taste.

May God be with the family at this time.

and as far as the question of the licensed driver, or non licensed as this case may be.. Dont let that overshadow the actions of the driver that rear ended them. It was not their fault as far as that accident went.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
bcp said:

Had I thought on it before posting, I dont think that putting a joke on a thread about such a tragic accident is really in good taste.

and as far as the question of the licensed driver, or non licensed as this case may be.. Dont let that overshadow the actions of the driver that rear ended them. It was not their fault as far as that accident went.

yeah but I would rather laugh instead of being depressed.
This has got to be a huge burden on the parents wish them the best

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bcp said:

:yeahthat: Age is just a number. There was a time in this country that you were considered old enough to drive if you could drive a tractor around the farm. Who decided you have to be a certain age? Government. Just like the legal drinking age at one time was 18. Who decided you had to be a certain age to consume alcohol? Government. Smoke? Government.

I just wish the government would stop meddling.