Flags on a shoe vs The United States of Trump

transporter

So the ignorati types are all up in arms about a flag on a shoe. Ok...I get the disgust about Nike's decision.

Yet, the ignorati types don't seem to give a damn about Trump's takeover of the Mall July 4th celebrations. A day of hat should be a celebration of our independence is being turned into another campaign rally for and declaration of loyalty to Donald Trump.

Trump’s Fourth of July plans just keep getting worse

...The order of the day as ordained by Mr. Trump will not be patriotism but instead personality and politics.

It was bad enough that Mr. Trump sought to make the holiday about himself with plans to deliver a nationally televised address from the Lincoln Memorial, thus eliminating what many consider the hands-down best spot in Washington for fellowship and fireworks on the Fourth of July. But Mr. Trump now plans to cordon off an area in front of the memorial reserved just for dignitaries, family and friends. Nothing about reserved seating says “We the people.”

Equally, if not more troubling, is his insistence on a display of military might that will include a flyover of warplanes and the stationing of tanks or other armored military vehicles on the streets of the capital. What this will cost the Defense Department and the National Parks Service is anyone’s guess. (Officials have refused comment.) But the question of expense pales in comparison with the message that will be sent by a gaudy display of military hardware that is more in keeping with a banana republic than the world’s oldest democracy.

Don't forget to bow appropriately and properly profess your loyalty to Trump if you go downtown!! Remember...Pledge Allegiance to Him...or else!!

TPD

the poor dad
I have never been to the Fourth of July celebration on the Mall but this year may be different. If it is going to be as fun as the MAGA rally I attended in Orlando last month then signed me up!

somdwatch

So the ignorati types are all up in arms about a flag on a shoe. Ok...I get the disgust about Nike's decision.

Yet, the ignorati types don't seem to give a damn about Trump's takeover of the Mall July 4th celebrations. A day of hat should be a celebration of our independence is being turned into another campaign rally for and declaration of loyalty to Donald Trump.

Trump’s Fourth of July plans just keep getting worse

Don't forget to bow appropriately and properly profess your loyalty to Trump if you go downtown!! Remember...Pledge Allegiance to Him...or else!!
Are you going dressed as an ANTIFA member? That would be extremely fun for you! You might learn a little respect and how it's given.

BOP