Flat Broke Shooters range open

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
48785 St. James Church Road, Lexington Park, MD 20653. Just south of the base about a mile (more or less?) off 235.

--- End of line (MCP)

glhs837

Power with Control
Of course I was out of town. :( Just got back last night, might try and sneak in for a fam and see whats for rent this afternoon.

black dog

Free America
You also have an initiation fee (was it $100?) for a family, then a safety course fee as well
Its still very reasonable.... A business HAS to turn a profit, if not it will cease to be a business. What do you think it cost to acquire that property and build the range?
I'm from very active shooting family and I'm a very active shooter, there prices are very reasonable.

General Lee

Its still very reasonable.... A business HAS to turn a profit, if not it will cease to be a business. What do you think it cost to acquire that property and build the range?
I'm from very active shooting family and I'm a very active shooter, there prices are very reasonable.

I believe you, I don't know what is an average shooting range price. I do all my shooting on my property.

black dog

Free America
I believe you, I don't know what is an average shooting range price. I do all my shooting on my property.

I do the majority of my shooting on my property, But I still belong to two conservation shooting clubs in central IN.
But Flat Broke is darn reasonable, even more so where its located.
I can shoot 1200 at my place now, but a few of us drive to once a month to Park City,KY to Hard Castle Shooting Center, we all belong to it, its a few thousand acres and we shoot the 1600 yd range when we go. its a 150 bucks a year in the middle of nowhere.

black dog

Free America
So they should be so cheap and get customers like you and go out of business....I hate cheap ass SOB’s

I've always laughed at folks who will drive to a range in a King Ranch F350 diesel dually and pull out a few Wilson 1911's and a Dakota rifle or two and cry when the conservation club raises its dues from 65 to 75 bucks a year.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You'll be flat broke after using the range with their fees and prices.
? It’s practically free...good grief.

Minor cost aside, we used to target shoot on our property. The influx of easily triggered snowflakes ended that. Its still perfectly legal....I just hate to waste the time of local law every time we’d pop off a few rounds.