Flat Iron Farm Show Series

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Does anyone have a class list for the upcoming show at FIF on the 8th? Thanks so much!

if you get it could you send it to me? Thanks!

I'm *thinking* about taking the crazy 3yr old to do the western green horse.
It will be fun, she has never been riden off the farm, but hopefully mom will take us to oak ridge before then...

Spicober

It will be fun, she has never been riden off the farm, but hopefully mom will take us to oak ridge before then...

Usually how big are the western classes there? Considering taking my very LAZY gelding out this year-1st time

showqueen74

Usually how big are the western classes there? Considering taking my very LAZY gelding out this year-1st time

western classes were cut due to lack of entries. I believe that the warm up classes are E/W. Will try to get a e-copy put here tommorrow.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!

I take my youngsters there...they are accomodating to help you settle your horse in with warmups in the arenas :)

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Did I hear the New horse word, using your own currency I see! :killingme

Hola...shouldn't you be rubbing your husbands bunions right now! :killingme
Uh...did get a new coming 3 yr old...and we now have a very cool WP mare that little man may be able to show in the future! Now that you have this new trailer...come see me for your HUS!!! Then I can hitch a ride to the Shows with YOU!!!:yahoo:

ARWB01R

western classes were cut due to lack of entries. I believe that the warm up classes are E/W. Will try to get a e-copy put here tommorrow.

That would be fantastic! I've heard wonderful things about the series and the people -- which is always nice when you're taking a couple greenies out!Thanks again!

appaholic

Hola...shouldn't you be rubbing your husbands bunions right now! :killingme
Uh...did get a new coming 3 yr old...and we now have a very cool WP mare that little man may be able to show in the future! Now that you have this new trailer...come see me for your HUS!!! Then I can hitch a ride to the Shows with YOU!!!:yahoo:

Don't give hubby a heart attack yet, poor man he is going to think this is costing him more than I am worth. (Ofcourse I will just correct him!:killingme) Every phone call he makes lately concerning my new purchases cost $$ taxes, tags, insurance, new boots.... But I do think a new horse could be called for ... shhhh always a plan. Can't overload my credit line!:whistle:
Little man will look so cute! How are the men, my hubby said that not only little man had been ill which you said, but big guy too? Hope everyone is better.
I will have to get all the details on the new horses, and you can always ride with me we just need that cute groom/pool boy- a riding accessory?:lmao:

Last edited:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Don't give hubby a heart attack yet, poor man he is going to think this is costing him more than I am worth. (Ofcourse I will just correct him!:killingme) Every phone call he makes lately concerning my new purchases cost $$ taxes, tags, insurance, new boots.... But I do think a new horse could be called for ... shhhh always a plan. Can't overload my credit line!:whistle:
Little man will look so cute! How are the men, my hubby said that not only little man had been ill which you said, but big guy too? Hope everyone is better.
I will have to get all the details on the new horses, and you can always ride with me we just need that cute groom/pool boy- a riding accessory?:lmao:

The guys are doing great this week, but they did have a rough on last week. Yes...a groom would be WONDERFUL!!! they could really make me happy and Clean THE BARN! :diva: :lmao:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
just remembered i cant go *snaps fingers*, i have state horse bowl that day... i really wanted to try the youngster out there too :otter:
well if y'all go have fun!

showqueen74

Here is a class list. It looks like the current one, BUT DON'T QUOTE ME!! If you want to see the whole thing, PM me Thanks Vicky

SHOW STARTS AT 8:00 AM - SCHOOLING AT 7:00 AM – 7:45 AM, REGISTRATION OPENS @ 7:00 AM

(PLEASE CIRCLE ALL CLASSES OF ENTRY)

1. open confirmation
2. open Showmanship
3. open Warm up walk
4. open warm up walk, trot/jog
5. open warm up walk, trot/jog, canter/lope
6. English/western lead-line
7. English/western lead-line unattached
8. English/western walk, trot/jog Lead-line
9. English/western walk Equitation/horsemanship
10. English/western walk pleasure
11. English/western walk pattern
12. Short stirrup walk trot
13. Short stirrup walk trot Brief canter
14. Short stirrup of 18”
15. green English horse walk trot
16. green English horse over fences 18”
17. green English horse over fences 18”
18. English walk trot pleasure
19. English walk trot equitation
20. English walk trot over fences 18”
21. Senior walk trot pleasure
22. senior walk trot Equitation
23. Senior walk trot over fences 18”

*********LUNCH BREAK/schooling permitted in show ring*********

Afternoon classes will be HELD in the outdoor only!

24. English pleasure walk trot canter
25. English pleasure walk trot canter disciplines rail
26. English pleasure over fences 2’
27. jr. equitation of 2’
28. jr. Equitation under saddle
29. school horse hunter over fences 2’
30. school horse hunter over fences 2’
31. school horse hunter under saddle

***School break not before 2:00 p.m.

32. schooling hunter over fences 2’
33. schooling hunter over fences 2’
34. schooling hunter under saddle
35. open walk trot/jog canter/lope command
36. Low hunter over fences 2’6”
37. low hunter over fences 2’6”
38. low hunter under saddle
39. Handy hunter of 2’ over fences 2’6”
40. handy hunter of 2’ over fences 2’6”
41. handy hunter under saddle

PM Western Classes CANCELLED
Post Marked Pre-registration accepted NLT Wednesday prior to Show Date.
Please mail to:
FRF, 23431 Huckleberry Way, Hollywood, MD 20636
(no phone registration accepted)(INCLUDE A COPY OF EACH COGGINS/MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO FRF)

covekat

Does FIF have a website? I need directions, just in case.

Is that the actual farm address in the previous post?

ARWB01R

I have a quick question about pre-registration for this show...left two messages at the phone number listed on the registration form. Is there another number or way I can quickly get ahold of someone over there? Thanks so much!!

showqueen74

I have a quick question about pre-registration for this show...left two messages at the phone number listed on the registration form. Is there another number or way I can quickly get ahold of someone over there? Thanks so much!!

PM me your ??'s. I'll forward them to management. I'm here at FIF till 8 ish tonite. Vicky

calgirl

Does anyone know, with the pending bad weather, will the show still be on at Flat Iron? I know it's indoor, but there is a lot of standing around outside. Thanks!