Flat Iron Rd?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I use to live off that road and almost killed myself on my motorcycle.
Practicing the push pull method on the bike.

jenbengen

Watch it
I use to live off that road and almost killed myself on my motorcycle.
Practicing the push pull method on the bike.

There's a green bike that flies down our road during bus route time in the a.m. I hate to see them get hurt but I think it's just a matter of time.

glhs837

Power with Control
If you turn north at the intersection of Great Mills Road and Rt 5, the next light you come to will be at the intersection of Rt 5 and Flat Iron road (left turn), and Indian Bridge road (right turn).

rmorse

If you turn north at the intersection of Great Mills Road and Rt 5, the next light you come to will be at the intersection of Rt 5 and Flat Iron road (left turn), and Indian Bridge road (right turn).

Yea, I know where the accident was; I'm at my buddy's house in Drayden and we ordered a pizza. We had to turn around because of the accident. I was just curious if the person who rides the green bike is me. I ride mine in every morning, but if they're talking about a green bike on flat iron every morning, that's not me....

rmorse

Are you drunk?

The person I'm talking to lives in great mills. I live in great mills. I ride a green bike in every morning. That person never said they live on flat iron road; rather, they just mentioned that a person rides a green bike on their road every morning.

If you can't understand this, I really don't know how to help you.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
the person i'm talking to lives in great mills. I live in great mills. I ride a green bike in every morning. That person never said they live on flat iron road; rather, they just mentioned that a person rides a green bike on their road every morning.

If you can't understand this, i really don't know how to help you.

ok.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
post No.1

idiot

APS, I hate to disagree with you, but she never said that. She stated it's blocked (with a lot of police activity) and inquired as to why. She's never insinuated that she lives on the road.

Hank

my war
rmorse said:
You guys suck at reading comprehension...

But Aps rides a motorcycle, so he is very observant because of that! He has super powers :killingme

Last edited: