Flavour of Love

C

canuk woman

Ok yesterday I saw the first episode and before hand I heard that there was going to be a second season? (gee his commitment's are worse than those bachelors on ABC) and I also heard something about the surreal life on an episode (and at the end of the pilot I saw what looked like Brigitte?!?!? OMG).

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My daughters watched about 15 minutes of it - until I heard the :bleep: :bleep: :bleepitybleep: and made them turn it off.

Toxick

Splat
I watched the some of the first episode and some of the last episode. And the only reason I watched that much was because I was hoping to find some evidence that it was a satire, or at least a tongue-in-cheek production.

When I realized that I didn't find a trace that evidence: that these skanks were really trying to win the heart of Flava-Flav, (who - let's be honest - is one of the butt-ugliest human-beings on the face of this earth), and were literally throwing themselves at him with absolutely no modicum of dignity, my gut started to churn, and I had to give it up.

Of course there's going to be a sequel. It's quite obvious that FlavaFlav isn't looking for a wife... he's found himself a snatch-pit, and he's going to milk it for all it's worth.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Toxick said:
When I realized that I didn't find a trace that evidence: that these skanks were really trying to win the heart of Flava-Flav, (who - let's be honest - is one of the butt-ugliest human-beings on the face of this earth), and were literally throwing themselves at him with absolutely no modicum of dignity, my gut started to churn, and I had to give it up.
Hello, he has money! Of course they'll throw their panties his way. :duh: I have to give Flaaaaava Flav credit, though - his house was awesome! And if I had the choice, I'd hang out with him for a weekend. :getdown:

sushisamba

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Chasey_Lane said:
Hello, he has money! Of course they'll throw their panties his way. :duh: I have to give Flaaaaava Flav credit, though - his house was awesome! And if I had the choice, I'd hang out with him for a weekend. :getdown:
The choice between hanging out with him and what???? :shrug:

C

canuk woman

Man this is going to be one dumb reality season for MMM canada

C

canuk woman

vraiblonde said:

Hey if you think this is dumb "But Can They Sing" is also airing in Canada right now (and I have yet to see it).

C

canuk woman

OMG I just saw the episode where Brigitte came to visit I can't believe Flav kept the gal that mouthed off at her. But Hottie totally got what she deserved, and Flav must be some kind of seer because Smiley was mouthing off at the girls before the elimination. Suddenly I'm having second thoughts about appearing on a reality show.

C

canuk woman

OMG I just saw the "Series" finale and it looks like Pumkin was right New York is the aspiring actress by the way I look at her because he picked HOOPZ (sorry for giving that away if anyone wanted to find out themselves) and well it looks like it didn't last because I heard that there will be a second season. But to be honest I think he should have picked Goldie.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

canuk woman

OMG I cannot believe it I'm not sure if it will happen but FOL 3 could happen I heard that HE dumped the second girl. She was real but maybe he shouldn't have had that affair with the chick that gave him baby #7. If FOL 3 happens PLEASE DON'T INVITE NEW YORK I THINK IT'S REALLY OBVIOUS THAT SHE IS FAKE IF SHE GOT A REALITY SHOW OF HER OWN AND IF I'M RIGHT MAY APPEAR IN CHARM SCHOOL SOMETIME THIS SEASON.