Flood Watch Compromises Tiki Opening

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Re: Yarg!

Originally posted by bluto
My friend just called me back, he said the water levels are causing raw sewage to back up all over the island!

raw sewage = human feces

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Obvious joke--if a Tiki patron gets completely hammered, passes out and falls forward into that muck, he's literally s***-faced! :lol:

SeaRide

Sheet you not. All is well and the water is under the bridge. I can see traffic going across that mini bridge on Solomons Island at 3:45pm.
:cool:

Jameo

What?!
People may think the bridge is closed cause of the traffic backing up and turning around at the little bridge (N. Patuxent Beach Rd). But them closing the bridge cause of flooding? I don't think so :cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Hey Mig

You didn't go? Sheesh...and to think I warned my 20 year old to watch out for you.:biggrin: He's checking memberships at a marina down there to make sure non-members don't park.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Nope, I didn't go. Sxy stood me up!:bawl: I'll go a lot of places by myself, but not opening day of the tiki bar!:twitch: We might go tomorrow if the weather is better. Besides, my cut off age is 21. :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Christy
Well Mig, you need to stroll on over to my place! I've cracked open that bottle you gave me! :biggrin:
Is it any good? What with it being in Spanish and all.. literal translation was something like "alcohol of the coconut"

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by bluto
WaynesWorld-fluke.jpg

:yum:

Cracka

I took the shuttle over about 3:00 p.m. and none of the bridges were closed and everything was fine,so I don't know where all the rumor came from.Didn't see any water spashing over anywhere and there was plenty of people there.