Florida Deputy Dumps Quadriplegic

Geek

He was arrested for attempting to flee the cops. Now that's an optimist if I have ever heard of one.

rack'm

Jaded
He was arrested for attempting to flee the cops. Now that's an optimist if I have ever heard of one.

Yea.......the cop must have been upset that he had to run him down......taking his chair was the only way to be sure he wouldn't take off again. :coffee:

Yea.......the cop must have been upset that he had to run him down......taking his chair was the only way to be sure he wouldn't take off again. :coffee:

MyFox Tampa Bay | Deputies dump paralyzed man from wheelchair

Docobo also said that the supervisors who were in central processing at the time of the incident have been suspended with pay. They include Corporal Decondra Williams, Corporal Steven Dickie, and Sergeant Gary Hinson. Docobo says none of the supervisors filed a report or told anyone about the incident, even though they were nearby and witnessed the incident.

While an investigation into the incident is still to come, Docobo said he feels all those involved in the incident should be held responsible for their actions—or their lack of actions. The video shows several people in the room at the time of the incident, and none of them came to Sterner's aide.

"Certainly all the personnel are entitled to due process under the law, but I can tell you that based on what I saw, anything short of dismissal would be inappropriate," said Docobo.

ImnoMensa

While on suspension she has been hired by the Clinton for President Campaign to assist in Florida to make Hillary look more Humane.

I have heard conflicting reports... he is a quadriplegic; if this is true, how can he be divining :confused: It was said the car he was driving (Mini Cooper) was outfitted with paddle controls on the steering wheel :shrug:

That was this morning on EITM - not sure of what the source they were getting the information from.

rack'm

Jaded
I have heard conflicting reports... he is a quadriplegic; if this is true, how can he be divining :confused: It was said the car he was driving (Mini Cooper) was outfitted with paddle controls on the steering wheel :shrug:

That was this morning on EITM - not sure of what the source they were getting the information from.

Doesn't that say it all? :killingme

LordStanley

I know nothing
I watched the video on live leak. the guy isnt a quadriplegic.... He has movement of his arms.... As the officer goes to flip the chair, the guy grabs onto the arm rest of his chair.

I watched the video on live leak. the guy isnt a quadriplegic.... He has movement of his arms.... As the officer goes to flip the chair, the guy grabs onto the arm rest of his chair.

I watched it as well, I guess he is a para not a quad... so I guess his divine driving was not so divine after all - 'eh RackEm? :gossip: Did I get it right this time? :lol:

Either way, he should have never been dumped like that on the ground, that was plain wrong.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I watched it as well, I guess he is a para not a quad... so I guess his divine driving was not so divine after all - 'eh RackEm? :gossip: Did I get it right this time? :lol:

Either way, he should have never been dumped like that on the ground, that was plain wrong.

I have a neighbor that I sometimes would like to do that to,,,,OM did I just say that! :nono:

rack'm

Jaded

I knew what you meant, it just just too funny not to point out. :lmao:

It's a shame the guy didn't beat the cops ass.

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Update #1

Fla. deputy seen dumping paralyzed man onto jail floor turns herself in

"A deputy who was videotaped dumping a paralyzed man out of his wheelchair onto a Tampa jailhouse floor turned herself in.

Jail records show Charlette Marshall-Jones was booked into the Orient Road Jail early this morning.

It is the same jail where Marshall-Jones worked. She is accused of tipping 32-year-old Brian Sterner out of his wheelchair. A videotape of the incident has been widely circulated.

The Hillsborough County deputy was charged with one count of felony abuse of a disabled person and released after posting $3,500 bail. An attorney for Marshall-Jones listed in jail records did not immediately return a phone message."

smcop

This deputy should not only be fired, but should also face the stiffest penalty of the law. The one thing to poing out, is the deputy was a jailer, not someone out on the street.

ImnoMensa

I guess if my legs didnt work and I felt myself going face first into the floor I would try to hold on to. Just because he has some use of his arms doesnt mean he has enough not to be called a quad.