Florida woman squeezed boyfriend’s genitals ‘until they bled’

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
An arrest affidavit, cited by the Miami Herald, said the man’s face was bloodied and had visible bruising. The man reportedly told officers that Pitchford had grabbed him “by his b---s and squeezed them until they bled.”

Just looking at the mug shot, he had to know what he was dealing with up front.

This_person

Domestic violence is considered one of the most pressing issues in American society. Everyone quotes the statistics given by the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence: 1 in 4 women will be victims of domestic violence at some point in their lives, 1.3 million women are assaulted by their partner every year, 85% of domestic violence reported is against women. However, in a conflicting survey taken by the CDC in 2010, it was found that 40% of the victims of severe, physical domestic violence are men.

I don't find domestic abuse funny, personally.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think I had her mom as a doctor once. "Now, turn your head, go ahead and cough".........

Can't say the safe word if you're passed out from pain. In fact, pretty sure I wouldn't be able to talk once the squeeze started.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"In the back of the patrol car, Pitchford reportedly asked to talk to the victim so she could apologize."

I don't think there is any apology in the world that would make up for this act of depravity. I wouldn't want that bitch within a mile of me after something so vicious.

Hijinx

Well I tell you. I never hit a woman in my life, but if she grabbed me by the balls and squeezed that hard I would have put her lights out long before I bled.

nutz

An arrest affidavit, cited by the Miami Herald, said the man’s face was bloodied and had visible bruising. The man reportedly told officers that Pitchford had grabbed him “by his b---s and squeezed them until they bled.”

Just looking at the mug shot, he had to know what he was dealing with up front.
Wanna bet he has a man bun?