Flu? This soon?!

buddscreekman

Daughter has been sick for WEEKS. Sore throat,muscle aches and extreme fatigue. Not responsive to antibiotics. This morning my throat feels scratchy and then like a ton of bricks just exhausted and achy. All the doc says is it must be viral and Im wondering if anyone else is sick too?

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Daughter has been sick for WEEKS. Sore throat,muscle aches and extreme fatigue. Not responsive to antibiotics. This morning my throat feels scratchy and then like a ton of bricks just exhausted and achy. All the doc says is it must be viral and Im wondering if anyone else is sick too?

Several of my daughter's classmates were out Thursday and Friday due to illness. Parents are saying the symptoms are flu like.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Interesting, my daughter and I were down with something last week, only lasted a couple of days, but it was nasty and hit quick. We thought it might have been food poison, but we rarely eat the same thing.

HaileysMommy08

My daughter and I both had a stomach bug and were also positive for strep throat. Our flu-like symptoms came on so fast and after getting our antibiotics, we were better with 36 hours.

CRHS89

Sick since Friday evening. Started with a sore throat. Zero energy. Somewhat better now but every time I think I am better and try to do anything I end up back on the couch extremely tired. No stomach issues though, thank God.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
Wow. I was in the Rite Aid in LPCity yesterday and they are already pushing flu shots. I feel like it's way too early to get one, but maybe not....

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Wow. I was in the Rite Aid in LPCity yesterday and they are already pushing flu shots. I feel like it's way too early to get one, but maybe not....

All the signs are up here on all the Walgreens and CVS stores. Never saw them offer it this early. Do they know something we don't know?

tes218

Friend was fine Sunday afternoon and by Sunday night started feeling bad. Got chills and when he went to the Dr. was diagnosed with pneumonia.

Pyrotech

Les Paul Addict

Its just now starting to make its way through our house. I have a 1 year old grand daughter Im raising and she just got sick this morning... So not ready for this

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Sounds like it might be a bad year for it. Probably be a really good idea to get the shot early. I was just never sure how long the shot is good for. My daughter says a year, but not sure about that.