Fly on the stall wall

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I wish I was a fly on the stall tonight..Momma chicken took all 6 of her babies to the rafters of Rogers stall...Wonder how many tries it took for the babies to get up there? Momma has been sitting on them on the floor of the spare stall. All the horses were in the barn today..I wonder if momma tried the colts stall or Vences? Then settled on Rogers stall as he did not go ape shiat when they started flying to the rafters..Anyway I would have liked to have been there so see the look on Rogers face when 6 babies tried to get to his rafters for the first time..:lmao:

Robin

I wish I was a fly on the stall tonight..Momma chicken took all 6 of her babies to the rafters of Rogers stall...Wonder how many tries it took for the babies to get up there? Momma has been sitting on them on the floor of the spare stall. All the horses were in the barn today..I wonder if momma tried the colts stall or Vences? Then settled on Rogers stall as he did not go ape shiat when they started flying to the rafters..Anyway I would have liked to have been there so see the look on Rogers face when 6 babies tried to get to his rafters for the first time..:lmao:

Poor Roger, He is such a gentleman. Heck they probably used his back as a in-between resting place.

ginwoman

you should put a video camera out there. you would probably get something cute enough for America's funniest video show.