Folks, you cannot make this stuff up

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
All China has to do is put the Covid on the nasal swabs in these kits and they can continue this crap forever.
Remember the toxic plates? Recalls of medicines made in China? I try to avoid buying anything made in China, but it's really hard.

Bare-ya-cuda

:crazy:

Say, you still buying the majority of your crap from China while complaining about it the entire time?

#hypocrite
Flash back….you are the clown who stated you “buy American” as much as you can yet your primary income is from imports. That right there folks is a prime example of a hypocrite!!

HemiHauler

Flash back….you are the clown who stated you “buy American” as much as you can yet your primary income is from imports. That right there folks is a prime example of a hypocrite!!

Wrong.

I specifically said I have ZERO problem buying things made in China. I bought some American-made clothing as an experiment and while they are well-made and well-designed pieces, they are EXPENSIVE. That was my point dummy - that people talk a big game about being all patriotic and whatnot but they never put their money where their mouths are.

Go ahead, look it up, you lying liar.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:crazy:

Say, you still buying the majority of your crap from China while complaining about it the entire time?

#hypocrite

No, I'm not. I buy American, if not local, pretty much everything I need.

So go **** yourself, dumbass. You argue like a not very bright kindergartner.

black dog

Free America
Is this what your handlers INSIST you complain about today?

:smdh:
Well its better than complaining about inflation, $3.25 fuel, voting rights, plane & busloads of illegals being dropped all over, open borders, stupid masks, no tator tots at the grocery store, and on and on..
Thanks Joe...

black dog

Free America
Wrong.

I specifically said I have ZERO problem buying things made in China. I bought some American-made clothing as an experiment and while they are well-made and well-designed pieces, they are EXPENSIVE. That was my point dummy - that people talk a big game about being all patriotic and whatnot but they never put their money where their mouths are.

Go ahead, look it up, you lying liar.

That means you're part of the ****ing problem. Ive been a Buy/made in America man since the middle 80's.
I will go Japan/ European before I buy China...
Fords, A few Harleys, a few Deere's, Powermatic, Esab welding and cutting machines, Miller welding machines, Snap-on and Mac hand tools... 10-20-30,40 years old, still running and pand parts still easily available. Dont see much 10 year old Chinese around much less 20 year old stuff.....

A few weeks ago my first Union Pension check was deposited.