Follow up thread on date in St Mary’s

HenryEarlIII

The Earl of Henry
Okay so I received some helpful tips on where to take a date in St Mary’s (and some less than helpful replies), but now a related question: how do I get a date?

Tips from seasoned pro’s and interested singles are welcome.
They that pray to the Lord shalt be protected from the fleas; they shalt be immune to the flatulence.

Jurgo

They that pray to the Lord shalt be protected from the fleas; they shalt be immune to the flatulence.

Actually, Earl, another question popped in to the ol’ noggin: what finger-bangin’ techniques do you use and recommend? (My “all five in the stink” approach has a 50/50 success rate.)

Thanks pastor!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You should ask out vrai to prove you dont think she is an idiot.

Jurgo

So what you're really saying is that I'm even further down? Trust me, Mitzi is perfectly capable of speaking for herself - she'll be along later.

Girl, what I’m saying is that you aren’t even on the list; you are so beyond the reach of gonorrheic ogres like me, I wouldn’t dare waste my time. Only the most pitiful of the pitiful would be considered a possibility by folks like me and LR; but if you ever feel like slumming it leave a note for me behind one of them Lex Park library dumpsters.