Follow up thread on date in St Mary’s

Jurgo

Okay so I received some helpful tips on where to take a date in St Mary’s (and some less than helpful replies), but now a related question: how do I get a date?

Tips from seasoned pro’s and interested singles are welcome.

luvmygdaughters

Okay then. Here goes nothing.

luvmygdaughters, I’d love to take you out for a date, perhaps dinner and a movie or a stroll in Leonardtown. Are you interested?
While that sounds absolutely charming, I'm afraid I'll have to pass. Unless of course you don't mind my husband accompanying us. He is really quite pleasant, doesn't care for tea and eats sparingly.

Seriously...find a single woman and ask. If you dont know any single women, ask your friends, work mates, etc. Good Luck

Jurgo

I'm not ready for the whole "polyamorous" thing, but thank you for your gentle rejection, luvmygdaughters; your husband is one lucky feller.

Okay... so going next through my list.....

1. luvmygdaughters
  2. mitzi
  3. vraiblonde
  4. LightRoasted
  5. jizzlady
  6. rosebud
  7. chocolatestrafishlover1982
  8. thatwomanwhowaspoopinginpublic
  9. LightRoasted's mom
  10. gemma
  11. pastor earl

Mitzi! Wanna check out some local sights? My treat! I think I could show you a good time. what do you say, lady?

Hank

my war
I'm not ready for the whole "polyamorous" thing, but thank you for your gentle rejection, luvmygdaughters; your husband is one lucky feller.

1. luvmygdaughters
  2. mitzi
  3. vraiblonde
  4. LightRoasted
  5. jizzlady
  6. rosebud
  9. LightRoasted's mom
  10. gemma
  11. pastor earl

Mitzi! Wanna check out some local sights? My treat! I think I could show you a good time. what do you say, lady?

LittleLady is single & ready to mingle...

Jurgo

Good luck and dont forget protection.

oh, what with a troubled, ongoing history of violent gonorr concerns of covid running rampant, I intend to protect myself and my lovely lady dates. But that's getting ahead of ourselves. First we need to see if mitzi will even reply; not too sure how to get her attention over here. Suggestions are more than welcome.

Jurgo

What like a gun or something? Are banks closed tomorrow?

Good afternoon Sailor Girl. Someone has informed me that you are currently single and might enjoy the company of someone who can pass for a man, such as myself. Might you be interested in dinner some time soon?

UglyBear

1. luvmygdaughters
  2. mitzi
  3. vraiblonde
  4. LightRoasted
  5. jizzlady
  6. rosebud
  9. LightRoasted's mom
  10. gemma
  11. pastor earl

Oh sweetie, you hurt ma feelings. Pastor Earl is on your list, but I'm not?
Trust me, if you take me out and pay for my shrimps and crabcakes, I'll show you a toe-tapping good time.
I'm not hateful-looking, and my beard is silky smooth.

Hannibal

Okay then. Here goes nothing.

luvmygdaughters, I’d love to take you out for a date, perhaps dinner and a movie or a stroll in Leonardtown. Are you interested?

Signed back in just to say I like this guy. But in referencing the earlier thread ...... not in THAT way (happily married heterosexual man). But this far, I’ve enjoyed the post and the bullshitery that he brings. Carry on.

Jurgo

If I may ...

Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason. :lmao:

Don’t tell any of the others on my list , but I presumed you to be far out of my league.

Also I only revealed some of my list. There are plenty of other names further down. Since you seem to know mitzi, what are my chances here?

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
AFAIK, Vrai is out of the running.

Here's an amateur tip. Take a glamor shot of a recreational vehicle, if you have one. Include that pic in any correspondence to future hopeful date. It might not work all the time, but you just have to have it work once.