Following up on ice cream...

More sugar...

• Something chocolate, the more the better...

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Key Lime Pie

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Cheesecake

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Flan/something custard-ee

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Blondie w/ice cream kinda thing

• Apple/fruit pie

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Canoles

• Other...name it...

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ocean733

I wanted to pick more than one too. (Key Lime pie and chocolate). I guess I'm just a sugarholic too.:alkies:

Pandora

Larry Gude said:
...what else do we like?

Wa Wa has these new shakes that you peel off the lid and stick in the machine. You can select thick, thin, regular, push a button and about a minute later, you have a shake. I think the coffee ones are :yum:

The best ice cream is Starbuck’s coffee java chip.

bcp

In My Opinion
how about a chocolat covered Key Lime Cannoli?

If you wanna know whats good, just ask the fat man.
I have no problem telling you.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
MMDad said:
Come on now, you aren't THAT big.

I went to Timbuktu's yesterday got the 2 crab cake platter with potato and corn and a big slice of cheesecake with strawberries.

Did I not have a milkshake from Chick-fil-A on Thursday and then again on Friday along with a slice of their cheesecake.

At a luncheon seminar for work the dessert was cheesecake, 6 of 9 at my table did not eat the cheesecake because they said it didn't taste right. I noticed nothing...

When fundraiser time comes I buy the big sampler with two slices of 6 different kinds. Do I share, not a slice.

When I go to the grocery store sometimes I buy a fresh or frozen cheesecake... for myself, do I feel guilty, heck no.

Oh and someone has suggested that I go to therapy for my addiction. But, I think they were just mad they weren't offered a slice. :lmao:

I also have a cheesecake lip gloss

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pandora said:
Wa Wa has these new shakes that you peel off the lid and stick in the machine.
Excuse me while I puke :barf:

I have it on good authority that I make THE BEST key lime pie in the world.

1/2 C *key* lime juice (note that - *KEY* lime juice)
3 egg yolks
1 can sweetened condensed milk
2 T lime zest

Mix it together and dump it into a graham cracker pie crust (either homemade or bought) and bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

De by gawd, Cap'n. :yum:

Pandora

vraiblonde said:
Never. I would rather be dead :dead:

:killingme I seriously thought it would be really bad, but I surprised it wasn't.

My son wanted a chocolate one and I saw the coffee shake in there and decided to give it a try and it isn’t as disgusting as it sounds, unless you don’t like coffee ice cream.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pandora said:
:killingme I seriously thought it would be really bad, but I surprised it wasn't.

My son wanted a chocolate one and I saw the coffee shake in there and decided to give it a try and it isn’t as disgusting as it sounds, unless you don’t like coffee ice cream.
I bought one once. I loooooove milkshakes, so I decided to try one. It was okay, but I won't buy it again. McDonald's/Burger King/Dairy Queen/Sonic milkshakes are far better, and somebody else shakes it for you. :lmao:

cdsulhoff

I am more of a coffee flavor ice cream person or a banana fosters person. Being that I am from New Orleans I can not resist a banana foster anytime of day.
Now as for the cannoli I hate those damn things. I have a friend that is from Sicily and his mother is a true Sicilian and They made those cannoli and fed me one I wanted to gag ( she is a wonderful cook). I don't like the idea of ricotta cheese use in a sweet form. . How can you guys eat them.. Yuck!!!! I used to work in a Italian deli I had to make those darn things and let me tell you no amount of money can make me eat a cannoli..