Standing AFTER Fontana
HomeDepot20 18+7=25
Calvcopf 12+9=21
OldHillCrestGuy 14+3=17
Monello 13+4=17
Stgislander 10+4=14

Next Race , Martinsville , Sunday 24 March , 2:00PM EST

homedepot20

8 different drivers so far this week. Positioning will be crucial.
Last Year under OLD point system everyone would have gotten the same point . This year under the NEW point system picking CORRECT finishing gets BONUS points . I picked WINNER but Calvcopf picked 2nd & 3rd CORRECT & outscored me

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Last Year under OLD point system everyone would have gotten the same point . This year under the NEW point system picking CORRECT finishing gets BONUS points . I picked WINNER but Calvcopf picked 2nd & 3rd CORRECT & outscored me
I picked a bad week to demote Ky Busch to 2nd place.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
:nono::shocking:
NONE of Y'all have faith in Kyle ! Kyle was gunning for Career WIN #200 & Y'All thought Happy Harvick would DENY him that . SHAME SHAME SHAME on Y'all :nono::nono::nono:

And some drivers are gunning for career win #1, or #12, or #18.

:moon:

Another good pick week for you, and we can see you pulling away from the pack. Then I guess you will start to talk some real smack.

homedepot20

:moon:

Another good pick week for you, and we can see you pulling away from the pack. Then I guess you will start to talk some real smack.
Maybe with 20+ lead I'll start some trash talking ! I had 3 WINNERS so far in 5 races & Calvcopf is only 4 points behind me breathing up my a$$:boxing: