Food competition shows

Pete

Repete
Have gotten out of hand. We start off with the old Japanese Iron Chef a few years ago with their theatrics and secret ingredients, OK it was kind of cool. Now it has been over done. Seems like every time I hit guide on the remote it is endless competitions.

All have the same ingredients, a gaggle of goobers racing against the clock, some stone faced culinary bad ass trying to come off like a R. Lee Ermy "The sponge of your cake is dry you maggot! Your fondant makes me want to hurl you miserable excuse of a cake maker!" and a stern paced panel of 3 other psuedo bad ass judges who give Patton-esque speeches and try to insert intense drama into making a effing cake.

And what is the deal with everything being raw? Boy was watching some thing the other day and they had to use goose and one person basically seared it and served it raw. The retarded judges all lip smacked and oooooh'd and ahhhhhh'd over raw poultry? Get the hell out.

And what is the deal with everything being raw? Boy was watching some thing the other day and they had to use goose and one person basically seared it and served it raw. The retarded judges all lip smacked and oooooh'd and ahhhhhh'd over raw poultry? Get the hell out.

There was one show where a girl had to rush thru cooking a piece of chicken. They made such a HUGE deal that if it had any pink at all, they couldn't eat it and she would lose. And I mean they went on and on and on about it possibly being under-cooked. I was so happy for her when it was prepared flawlessly.

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
some stone faced culinary bad ass trying to come off like a R. Lee Ermy "The sponge of your cake is dry you maggot! Your fondant makes me want to hurl you miserable excuse of a cake maker!"
I could watch a whole show of this, actually. :lol: