Food for Thought

black dog

Free America
I have wondered if this Impeach President Trump is about him getting another nomination for The Supreme Court. Is Ginsberg on deaths door and Pelosi knows it? If I remember right, President Trump cant make another SC pick while under impeachment right?

transporter

I have wondered if this Impeach President Trump is about him getting another nomination for The Supreme Court. Is Ginsberg on deaths door and Pelosi knows it? If I remember right, President Trump cant make another SC pick while under impeachment right?

Wow...that was truly stupid.

WingsOfGold

IDK but as of right now he has not been convicted of anything so I'd guess he could put another on the bench if Ginsberg went to abortion hell.

littlelady

God bless the USA
What a joke this all is. Bill was impeached, committed perjury, and remained Prez. And, if the Dems, truly, had anything impeachable on Trump, they would be tripping over themselves trying to deliver the impeachment articles to the Senate. What a sad time for the USA. God bless US; everyone. Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

WingsOfGold

Yes, it's almost MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Rudolph was in the front yard last night, unfortunately I couldn't find my arrow today.

Attachments

• 00000053.JPG
    00000053.JPG
    833.6 KB · Views: 125

WingsOfGold

I think you couldn’t find your arrow on purpose. Go, Rudolph! Merry Christmas, WOG. :)
No, I couldn't find it, it could be anywhere in the brush to the right or river just in back. Rudolph lived to see another Christmas, critters are pretty safe with me and a bow. I'm a Wopaho, not a Arapaho. I have a crossbow on my list, I have been reasonably good this year. ;)

littlelady

God bless the USA
No, I couldn't find it, it could be anywhere in the brush to the right or river just in back. Rudolph lived to see another Christmas, critters are pretty safe with me and a bow. I'm a Wopaho, not a Arapaho. I have a crossbow on my list, I have been reasonably good this year. ;)

Stop making me laugh. I need to go to sleep. Your humor is awesome. I do think I recognize the deer as the ones that ate my hostas. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If I remember right, President Trump cant make another SC pick while under impeachment right?

Nope. Trump can do all the presidential things he wants. The Democrats will scream and take to the streets insisting he can't, but they're dumbchits and nobody should pay any attention to them.

Unless Trump is convicted and removed from office, it's business as usual.