Food Line Thanksgiving commercial

Gummie

Food Lion Thanksgiving commercial

Am I losing it? Every time I see the Food Lion ad giving away the free turkeys, I immediately think of the WKRP turkey give away.:yahoo:

Last edited:

belvak

Happy Camper
Am I losing it? Every time I see the Food Line ad giving away the free turkeys, I immediately think of the WKRP turkey give away.:yahoo:

No, you're not losing it! I would be worried if you didn't think of that!! Classic!! Tried to find a Youtube of it, but no luck. Maybe someone else will be successful!

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
It's a helicopter, and it's coming this way. It's flying something behind it, I can't quite make it out, it's a large banner and it says, uh - Happy... Thaaaaanksss... giving! ... From ... W ... K ... R... P!! No parachutes yet. Can't be skydivers... I can't tell just yet what they are, but - Oh my God, Johnny, they're turkeys!! Johnny, can you get this? Oh, they're plunging to the earth right in front of our eyes! One just went through the windshield of a parked car! Oh, the humanity! The turkeys are hitting the ground like sacks of wet cement! Not since the Hindenberg tragedy has there been anything like this!"

As god as my witness I thought turkey's could fly

Gummie

Thanks for finding the video! Can't watch it without laughing til I cry.

Just glad people still remember it, some of the youngsters on here had no idea what we were talking about.

belvak

Happy Camper
Thanks for finding the video! Can't watch it without laughing til I cry.

Just glad people still remember it, some of the youngsters on here had no idea what we were talking about.

I'm just glad I was able to find a working link! That was CLASSIC comedy!! I loved that show!!