Food Network axes chef with cooked-up resume...

TWLs wife

Food Network axes chef with cooked-up resume

NEW YORK — After rising to culinary stardom preparing impossible meals on his Food Network series, Robert Irvine has met an obstacle his kitchen prowess couldn't overcome — an embellished resume.

The star of Dinner: Impossible has acknowledged fabricating some of the more fantastic parts of his resume, including having cooked for Britain's Royal Family and various U.S. presidents.

Following the revelations, the network announced it would not renew Irvine's contract, though it would air the remaining episodes of the current season, the series' fourth.

"I was wrong to exaggerate in statements related to my experiences in the White House and the Royal Family," Irvine said in a written statement. "I am truly sorry for misleading people and misstating the facts."

Food Network axes chef with cooked-up resume | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The star of Dinner: Impossible has acknowledged fabricating some of the more fantastic parts of his resume, including having cooked for Britain's Royal Family and various U.S. presidents.

WHAT???? Who cares?? I can't believe they're going to cancel him over this. I'm writing a letter to Food Network right now. :mad:

R

remaxrealtor

WHAT???? Who cares?? I can't believe they're going to cancel him over this. I'm writing a letter to Food Network right now. :mad:

I'm with you Vrai! I LOVE his show. Why the %^$# didn't they look into this BEFORE the fact??????

CMC122

Go Braves!
:mad: His show is so good! And it doesn't hurt that he's :hot:!
I bet they'll change their minds about this as soon as the letters and emails start pouring in.

Cowgirl

:mad: His show is so good! And it doesn't hurt that he's :hot:!
I bet they'll change their minds about this as soon as the letters and emails start pouring in.

If Food Network really boots him, I bet he'll be snatched up by another network. Then Food Network will be sorry! :evil:

Pete

Repete
Is this the loud Brit with glasses who shows up and has to make dinner for 300 people using a box of Tic Tac's, a twinke, a can of green beans and a stalk of cellery in 1 hour?

CMC122

Go Braves!
Is this the loud Brit with glasses who shows up and has to make dinner for 300 people using a box of Tic Tac's, a twinke, a can of green beans and a stalk of cellery in 1 hour?
Yes, isn't he amazing?:pete:

Cowgirl

He's the MacGyver of the cooking world. :hot:

T

toppick08

As long as they don't cancel that godess blonde on Semi-Homemade Cooking, I'll be happy...........:coffee: