Foods your family make that make you go...

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I don't really cringe. I am sort of linear in how I eat, so most of the really good stuff goes right by me. :ohwell: I just think that poultry is fairly easy to make; the difficulty lies in making it good! :yum: And some folks will just never get it. :shrug:

I like pretty much anything. But, there is one story of my Grandmother's stuffing that needs to be repeated....

She made chestnut stuffing. Really good stuff, but it can make you head for the head.... The recipe calls for pork sausage. One year she wasn't thinking and put the pork in uncooked. Everyone who ate it was running to the bathroom in dire straits. That happened over 30 years ago, and no one has made that stuffing since.....

kvj21075

Meow
I like pretty much anything. But, there is one story of my Grandmother's stuffing that needs to be repeated....

She made chestnut stuffing. Really good stuff, but it can make you head for the head.... The recipe calls for pork sausage. One year she wasn't thinking and put the pork in uncooked. Everyone who ate it was running to the bathroom in dire straits. That happened over 30 years ago, and no one has made that stuffing since.....
ohhhh my parents old house had two bathrooms downstairs- i had my own bathroom downstairs even when i moved out- but thiernew house, they havent finished the basement and all the bathrooms are upstairs, i dont like pooping around people..... ill just go outside

frozenrain

lucky you did not get a tapeworm!-now you got me thinking about them again after the worm and the brain story yesterday.

H

HouseCat

Ew!

Turkey with gravy, stuffed ham, a bunch of home-made bread, mashed potatoes, maybe some pumpkin pie, a deviled egg or two.
I guess nobody seen that episode of Everybody Loves Raymond where Marie made that tofu turkey. hehe

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sweet potato casserole :shudder: Sweet potatoes do not need brown sugar, maple syrup, marshmallows and whatever else disgusting crap people feel the need to throw on them.

:ick: