Foot Doctor

K

Kizzy

Can anyone recommend a good foot doctor? I hate to sound so pathetic (never mind this is pathetic procrastination) but 2-3 years ago, I was helping my grandmother rearrange her room and stumped my big fat toe on her bed. It split the nail and it continues to grow back in 2 pieces all the time, then I clip it way down and it still grows back split in 1/2. :mad: It snags on the everything too, hose, blankets, whatever, and even bothers me when I wear shoes now, so obviously, the problem isn’t getting better.

I have heard that in all probability, I will have to have the nail removed completely and wait until it grows back, that it is the only way it is going to heal properly. Has anyone ever had anything like this? If so, what procedure did they do, like and in and out thing and a band-aid?

K

Kain99

Dr. Kris (sp) Waldorf ... Totally fixed Lees toes after years of agony and failed attempts by other Dr.s check him out. :smile:

C

czygvtwkr

St Marys foot and ankle care on Chancellors Run and 235 worked for me.

J

jmo2276

I know a good foot doc ...Doctor Hertz i think thats how he spells his name and hes over in the exploration bldg near base gate 1. He tells u like it is and doesnt sugar coat anything.