foot problems

J

jp2854

the best way to describe this is i feel like its got a pulse that is beating fast. what the heck causes that type of problem? its been doing this all day and driving me nutz :(

doubtfull24

I have that problem in my right foot .I have 2 Avm's (Arteriovenous malformations) in my foot though.Is it causing you pain or is it just annoying? My foot is very painful. You might just be having a muscle spasm.I would get it checked out by your doctor if it doesn't go away... :)

DEEKAYPEE8569

the best way to describe this is i feel like its got a pulse that is beating fast. what the heck causes that type of problem? its been doing this all day and driving me nutz :(

Not trying to SOUND like a wise-a**; but try "walking it off" OR elevating your feet above your heart; like lying on the floor with your fee propped up on the couch. A lot of times, what you describe can be caused by sitting in a fixed position for an extended period of time; kinda the same thing that makes your butt "fall asleep." Get the boold flowing normally through your lower extremities (sp?) and your discomfort should go away.

J

jp2854

Not trying to SOUND like a wise-a**; but try "walking it off" OR elevating your feet above your heart; like lying on the floor with your fee propped up on the couch. A lot of times, what you describe can be caused by sitting in a fixed position for an extended period of time; kinda the same thing that makes your butt "fall asleep." Get the boold flowing normally through your lower extremities (sp?) and your discomfort should go away.

I have tried to walk it off that didn't help. I tried elevating my feet it just made it worse.

It doesn't hurt me it is just annoying and it kept me up last night as it wouldn't stop it has stopped for the time being so i think i am going to try and take a nap as I don't have anything planned til 11am today.