Football camp with Santana Moss

angelbaby

It's on saturday. They only let the first 300 kids sign up. It's an all day thing and they're gonna have lots of redskins players as well as other NFL players there too. The parents get to stay and watch so I can't wait. I'm hoping to get lots of autographs and pictures.

R

redhotmomma

It's on saturday. They only let the first 300 kids sign up. It's an all day thing and they're gonna have lots of redskins players as well as other NFL players there too. The parents get to stay and watch so I can't wait. I'm hoping to get lots of autographs and pictures.

Where is this going on at?

angelbaby

Went today. It was awesome! Santana Moss is such a great guy. He was soo good to the kids. I hope they do this again next year. My daughter had soo much fun. Santana's brother was there also and was equally nice. We will not be forgetting this!

BuddyLee

Football addict
Went today. It was awesome! Santana Moss is such a great guy. He was soo good to the kids. I hope they do this again next year. My daughter had soo much fun. Santana's brother was there also and was equally nice. We will not be forgetting this!
Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

Santana should shine this year, he's finally healthy.

He was at his best at the end of the season last year.