Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Aikman

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • White

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

BuddyLee

Football addict
The Class of 2006 - Troy Aikman, Harry Carson, John Madden, Warren Moon, Reggie White, Rayfield Wright - will be formally enshrined into the Pro Football Hall of Fame on Saturday August 5th.
http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/index.html

Who deserves it the most?

The late man of cloth Reggie -
The Moon who never made it to the big show -
The stumblin' John Madden -
The most winningest Cowgirl Aikman -
The emotional Harry Carson -
The minister of defense Rayfield Wright -

BuddyLee

Football addict
I picked big Harry Carson not just because he's on the 'D' or had an awesome career but...

Carson nearly short-circuited the trip two years ago when he asked Hall of Fame voters not to consider him. The request came after he made the final 15 candidates for the sixth straight year, and was passed over by a committee of sports writers.

I hear he didn't take pay for a particular game he thought he did poor in as well.

The more you read about this guy the more heart you see.:yay:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
$.03 worth...

BuddyLee said:
http://www.profootballhof.com/hof/index.html

Who deserves it the most?

The late man of cloth Reggie -
The Moon who never made it to the big show -
The stumblin' John Madden -
The most winningest Cowgirl Aikman -
The emotional Harry Carson -
The minister of defense Rayfield Wright -

Reggie White would be an all star on any defense in any era but loses points for not listening to his wife about how much he snored; dies from apnea at 43.

Moon is simply the leader in a number of career pro QB stats if you include the CFL. As long and as well as he played, well, that says alot.

Madden was a zero pro player and won one SB with great teams in an era of great teams. Great win %. Relatively short coaching career in terms of HOF. Get's too many points for the commercial, non on field, impact. Announcer HOF.

Aikman was the center piece of one of the greatest teams in league history, winning three SB's.

Carson toiled in relative obscurity on pathetic Giant teams until The Tuna and LT came along. He is above average though not, to me, one of the true greats.

Wright was an OT, not a defensive player. He was a truly great tackle and played a long time. 6 straight pro bowls ain't bad.

I say Moon. No, I say White if I had to pick between the two.