Football on Thursdays

Starts tonight.:yahoo:

Denver @ Cleveland. Meh, not so interesting, but better than nothing. I guess it's too late for Miami to trade Joey Porter to Cleveland - that would make the game interesting.

thurley42

HY;FR
i've been #####ing all year for my Browns to put Quinn in, so tonight i get my wish...probably be at Lonestar watching the games...DW

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Starts tonight.:yahoo:

Denver @ Cleveland. Meh, not so interesting, but better than nothing. I guess it's too late for Miami to trade Joey Porter to Cleveland - that would make the game interesting.

I'll be watching some NHL instead, but I'll probably catch at least a quarter of this game. When does it start? I'm guessing 8 or so?

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
i've been #####ing all year for my Browns to put Quinn in, so tonight i get my wish...probably be at Lonestar watching the games...DW

I'm with you. I've been waiting to see how Quinn does. Its about time they gave him a chance.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

I forgot about that! They are putting him in tonight aren't they? Well this game might be better than I originally thought.

dn0121

Bwahahahahahhahahhaha!

_smack_.gif

they were close (as always) at least BQ played well.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
NFL football...

...on Thursdays would be banned by a Gude administration as un-American activity. It is a travesty. It is abhorrent. It is wrong.

I'm not even kidding. Keep that in mind.

Otter

Nothing to see here
...on Thursdays would be banned by a Gude administration as un-American activity. It is a travesty. It is abhorrent. It is wrong.

I'm not even kidding. Keep that in mind.

Agree with that...Football is a violent game, teams shouldn't be required to play 2 games in 4 days..Its bad enough that teams play monday night games. And don't even get me started on the part that the NFL network has in this..

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Agree with that...Football is a violent game, teams shouldn't be required to play 2 games in 4 days..Its bad enough that teams play monday night games. And don't even get me started on the part that the NFL network has in this..

...that's another and even better reason.

The NFL is making a mistake with this garbage. Go ahead, #######s, oversell it.