Supper's Ready
Here are your picks

for week 13...

2010 Week 13 Picks.jpg

:buddies:

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Hosed myself on the Titan's game, as of Tues Collins was supposed to play, now I hear he is out.......F'ers. What week will the playoffs start?

You can change your picks until midnight on Fridays. I usually make the final scan of everyone's picks on Saturday mornings. You just have to tell me somehow, either posting it or PM-ing.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
You can change your picks until midnight on Fridays. I usually make the final scan of everyone's picks on Saturday mornings. You just have to tell me somehow, either posting it or PM-ing.

Sent u a PM, thanks.....

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Hosed myself on the Titan's game, as of Tues Collins was supposed to play, now I hear he is out.......F'ers. What week will the playoffs start?

PS never underestimate the Jaguars' ability to lose. I've watched this song and dance a lot this year.

Rael

Supper's Ready
16 points with two games to go:coffee:

:yay: You and Merlin hold the high scores of the week so far - both with 16.
This was a kick ass week for many, though. 13 at or over 12 points with two games to go. Only four have not won their fiver this week, and still four with a fiver pick for either the Ravens or Patriots.

Damn, there were some great games today.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Always like it when the G-men win. :yay:

I thought the Raiders played really well all day against the Chargers, I was surprised by that given all of the Chargers media hype. Both the Cowboys-Colts and Falcons-Buccs games were excellent all the way to the end.

thurley42

HY;FR
Always like it when the G-men win. :yay:

I thought the Raiders played really well all day against the Chargers, I was surprised by that given all of the Chargers media hype. Both the Cowboys-Colts and Falcons-Buccs games were excellent all the way to the end.

Chargers have been perfect in December the last however many years...suprising win by Oakland....

This Ravens Steelers game is gonna be a battle...already delivering..

BuddyLee

Football addict
Chargers have been perfect in December the last however many years...suprising win by Oakland....

This Ravens Steelers game is gonna be a battle...already delivering..
Oakland beat them earlier this season. The two strengths of Oakland, running and their defensive secondary. Luckily for Oakland, San Diego has a light defensive line so they can be run on. San Diego also loves to throw the ball, obviously.

It's just a bad match-up. That's why they play the game...

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Jacksonville alone at #1. Colts have an easy game next week though and Oakland playing good football scares me. However Oakland is all about the run and the Jaguars have everyones run game shut down right now.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
:yay: You and Merlin hold the high scores of the week so far - both with 16.
This was a kick ass week for many, though. 13 at or over 12 points with two games to go. Only four have not won their fiver this week, and still four with a fiver pick for either the Ravens or Patriots.

Damn, there were some great games today.

I've now got both the highest number of picks and the lowest, talk about erratic.