Football Pool - Week 8

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
Nah, I have more confidence in the Lions by 2.5 over the Skins at home....but we'll see how that one goes.

This one scares me but a good coach will be able to give the Skins a win no matter what Detroit does.... Ima hopin' :killingme

Rael

Supper's Ready
DISCLAIMER: I'm in Vegas, haven't really slept and am half drunk...so If i'm really off this week I have an excuse..:killingme
:lol: Thanks for remembering while you're out of town. Sure helps out on this end. Who knows? Maybe it'll be a good week. :yay:

Cletus_Vandam

Chiefs -7.5 Bills
Cowboys -6.5 Jaguars
Rams -3 Panthers
Bengals -2 Dolphins
Lions -2.5 Redskins 5 pointer
49ers (PICK) Broncos (PLAYED IN LONDON)
Jets -6 Packers
Chargers -3.5 Titans
Cardinals -3 Buccs
Patriots -5 Vikings
Raiders -2.5 Seahawks
Saints (PICK) Steelers
Colts -5.5 Texans

Last edited:

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 8 Picks..

and here they are.. :buddies: Please make sure what I think you picked is what you think you picked. :lol:

Side Note: In two weeks, Thursday night games start, so everyone will have to get that one posted before the Thursday kick-off. All other games will still be due by midnight Fridays. Thanks..

2010 Week 8 Picks.jpg

donbarzini

The way I read it, I am probably about to set a new record for all-time low. By missing my five, going into Monday night's game, I have 2 points

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
The way I read it, I am probably about to set a new record for all-time low. By missing my five, going into Monday night's game, I have 2 points
Best you can do is to tie my record, can't beat it. (I want to be the best at something, even if it's at being worst)

OldHillcrestGuy

Best you can do is to tie my record, can't beat it. (I want to be the best at something, even if it's at being worst)

Good ole last place me going into this week, didnt do anything to hurt my last place standing.:cartwheel

Im still the worst at picking the 5 pointer, Skins let me down this week. Still in last place in picking that all by myself.

Last edited:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Good ole last place me going into this week, didnt do anything to hurt my last place standing.:cartwheel

Im still the worst at picking the 5 pointer, Skins let me down this week. Still in last place in picking that all by myself.

I thought for sure I was safe picking the Skins for my 5er, should have went with the Saints like I had originally planned. :doh:

Ponytail

And I'm having my best week to date, not having made any picks at all for this week. :lol: I might be on to something here.

I have 7 before tonights game, which is my 5'er. Come on Colts!!!!

Rael

Supper's Ready
Week 8 Scorecard

With the Colts winning MNF...

2010 Week 8 Scorecard Colts.jpg

Funny, the first attachment was 153 KB and the other 152.5 KB before it posted... Must have been the three Colts five-point picks colored in blue fill. :lol:

edit: Please make sure the scorecards reflect what YOU think your score is...keep me in check here. :buddies:

Note after finishing 8 weeks: If the forum playoffs were to start after this scorecard, five of six in the west would be in the playoffs. :yahoo: BUT, there's still nine more weeks of regular season football.

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
With the Colts winning MNF...

View attachment 78427

Funny, the first attachment was 153 KB and the other 152.5 KB before it posted... Must have been the three Colts five-point picks colored in blue fill. :lol:

edit: Please make sure the scorecards reflect what YOU think your score is...keep me in check here. :buddies:

Note after finishing 8 weeks: If the forum playoffs were to start after this scorecard, five of six in the west would be in the playoffs. :yahoo: BUT, there's still nine more weeks of regular season football.
Bump

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Average scores:

NORTH 64.28

SOUTH 66.33

EAST 67.66

WEST 71.16