football

Beta84

They're out to get us
I am so excited. We are going down to Atlanta for the Alabama/VA Tech game :yahoo:.

ROLL TIDE!!!!

GATOR BAIT gatorsmiley.gif

Hope you guys beat VTech though. SEC!

thurley42

HY;FR
win a Big 10 title and you'll be there :high5:

I think the Penn State game will be the only significant hurdle we have in the Big 10.

But if we beat USC and lose to PSU we still get an at large bid...as long as Pryor has developed like they are saying he has I don't think we'll have any real problem this year...

I have UF OSU in the NC game again.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I think the Penn State game will be the only significant hurdle we have in the Big 10.

But if we beat USC and lose to PSU we still get an at large bid...as long as Pryor has developed like they are saying he has I don't think we'll have any real problem this year...

I have UF OSU in the NC game again.

only if Texas/OU don't have a matching record. OSU wouldn't get in against UF if it's a 3-way tie.

we'll see what happens. i thought you guys lost a few key starters. Pryor is still young, but should be improved. the Big 10 sucks though so PSU is going to be the only tough game I'm sure

thurley42

HY;FR
only if Texas/OU don't have a matching record. OSU wouldn't get in against UF if it's a 3-way tie.

we'll see what happens. i thought you guys lost a few key starters. Pryor is still young, but should be improved. the Big 10 sucks though so PSU is going to be the only tough game I'm sure

we didn't lose anyone that didn't have someone waiting right behind them..

Beta84

They're out to get us
we didn't lose anyone that didn't have someone waiting right behind them..

there's always someone potentially waiting behind. doesn't mean they'll pan out once they become a starter. it's all hype til you see the results.

The Gators potentially have guys waiting behind Harvin and Murphy, but who knows how our receiver corp will actually look this year til they play a few games.