? for reptile people

Roman

I don't buy that much milk. Didn't know anything about it :shrug:

I never said it was anyones fault. Jesus. I decided I wanted extra food incase the electric was out. I tried to plan ahead. I went before the storm. Thought I was doing the right thing. Had I known we would only get a bunch of rain and some wind, I'd have waited until the next week.

Holy shiat batman. Next time I'll run out the minute they forcast a snow flake and stock up on pet supplies.

Anyone know the hours of the new pet store in Leonardtown?
Talk about being snippy! The last remark you made was an example of being snippy. Why don't you go by the pet Shop in LT, and find out for yourself what their hours are!

jetmonkey

I've got another reptile question, is there any such thing as a vegetatian snake or are they all carnivores? not because it matters to anything, just being curious.

There's the Bell Pepper Constrictor, they are pretty common in the US but not as pets.

Loper

Animal Poor!
My knowledge of reptiles is zip. Almost daily, I have someone come in my main store and ask for reptile food. My staff is not inclined to scoop live crickets or meal worms out of a bin...
If freeze dried meal worms were available, would you feed them to your reptile? If no- why not? One of my sales reps told me they would suffice and have a longer shelf life than the live ones.

FF, I would say no. But that is only as a previous snake lady. I don't have much first hand knowledge of lizards and the like. I did know of many people that would feed their snakes with thawed/frozen pinkies (mice) when young and warm them with hot water. I know the one lizard we had for my stepson, would only eat crickets and nothing to do with the meal worms.

The only things I could think of for the freeze dried stuff would be someone that needed it to make "a special mix" of food for a sick animal that would have to be force fed or a supplement.

If it has a long shelf life, it might be worth it for you to keep for emergency reptile situations for people.

I think their was also a company that actually shipped a cricket box per se, as in the box contained so many crickets and was self contained so you just sold the box of crickets and didn't have a tank of crickets. Not that they wouldn't get out now and then. LOL

Roman

FF, I would say no. But that is only as a previous snake lady. I don't have much first hand knowledge of lizards and the like. I did know of many people that would feed their snakes with thawed/frozen pinkies (mice) when young and warm them with hot water. I know the one lizard we had for my stepson, would only eat crickets and nothing to do with the meal worms.

The only things I could think of for the freeze dried stuff would be someone that needed it to make "a special mix" of food for a sick animal that would have to be force fed or a supplement.

If it has a long shelf life, it might be worth it for you to keep for emergency reptile situations for people.

I think their was also a company that actually shipped a cricket box per se, as in the box contained so many crickets and was self contained so you just sold the box of crickets and didn't have a tank of crickets. Not that they wouldn't get out now and then. LOL
Live Crickets stink bad too! YUK!

frequentflier

happy to be living

Shy-anne would love that!

ITS ME

I don't know much about reptiles either, so I can't help you there, but I do have a question for you.

I have been buying my dog food there and they are keeping track of how many bags I buy for my free bag. The day before the hurricane, I went to go get a bag so I'd be stocked up just in case. The store was closed. I had to get it from another retailer. If I bring the receipt, do I still get credit for that bag even though I bought it elsewhere? It wasn't my fault the hurricane came through. :mad:

I also bought some other supplies and the girl forgot to put it on my index card for my discount too. Double whammy. :bawl:

I don't buy that much milk. Didn't know anything about it :shrug:

I never said it was anyones fault. Jesus. I decided I wanted extra food incase the electric was out. I tried to plan ahead. I went before the storm. Thought I was doing the right thing. Had I known we would only get a bunch of rain and some wind, I'd have waited until the next week.

Holy shiat batman. Next time I'll run out the minute they forcast a snow flake and stock up on pet supplies.

Anyone know the hours of the new pet store in Leonardtown?

Nope you said it wasn't your fault, however, you implied it was someone elses, just sayin! It wasnt FF fault that you waited until Sunday either. Pay attention to the news and dont go out the day before the hurricane, be prepared....guessin you were never a boy scout.