for the people that said they would kill

Was the killer of the cop killer wrong.

• Yes he overstepped his bounds in this case

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • no. kill em if you got em.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Should have waited to see the outcome first

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • should have just accepted any outcome.

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
no need to answer in writing if you dont want, but now Im curious.
(2nd part of poll)
how many of you that said, given a certain situation, you would kill someone, think that whomever killed that prisoner overstepped his bounds.

to be honest, I say
good riddence to the trash that got himself killed.
I say I would vote not guilty for the officer (or whomever) if I were on a jury.

I also say that he was out of line to kill someone that was already in custody, and was going to be tried in court.

The very least he should have waited till after the trial. If the cop killer got off, then yes, hunt him down and do what the state was unwilling to do.
If he got life without parole, or death.
walk away.

W

White Buddah

I agree with you bcp. The cop should have waited to see what the verdict was. If he would have gotten off scott free, hunt him down. He would have gotten some sort of sentence in which the cop could have made his stay, or let's say, more enjoyable.

sommpd

The justice system we have is not perfect, but no system would be. I say let the courts deal with it.

sommpd

I agree with you bcp. The cop should have waited to see what the verdict was. If he would have gotten off scott free, hunt him down. He would have gotten some sort of sentence in which the cop could have made his stay, or let's say, more enjoyable.

No "cops" are alleged to be involved in this. They are looking at correction officers as possible suspects.

bcp

In My Opinion
No "cops" are alleged to be involved in this. They are looking at correction officers as possible suspects.
thats why I did not specifically say a cop did it.
for all I know it was another prisoner that killed him.