For the praying type....

watercolor

yeah yeah
Please pray for my family. My mother just lost her best friend who is also her cousin who she grew up with.

He died this morning at 5 am.

He was admitted a week before christmas for the flu. His white count and B/P just would not become stable at all. This past friday they went in and opened him up. His liver was infested with cancer. :frown:

He kept telling his wife mary that he wanted to go home. She brought him home last night and he passed away at 5 am this morning.:sad: I will be attending the funeral service on tuesday in deleware. He was a really great guy. He has left behind a wife of many many years and 2 daughters. One who is in their late teens and one who is in her early 20's.

Just please pray for the comfort of their family and that the grieving(sp) will be quick.

Last edited:
Z

zuchick

Originally posted by watercolor
Please pray for my family. My mother just lost her best friend who is also her cousin who she grew up with.

He died this morning at 5 am.

He was admitted a week before christmas for the flu. His white count and B/P just would not become stable at all. This past friday they went in and opened him up. His liver was infested with cancer. :frown:

He kept telling his wife mary that he wanted to go home. She brought him home last night and he passed away at 5 am this morning.:sad: I will be attending the funeral service on tuesday in deleware. He was a really great guy. He has left behind a wife of many many years and 2 daughters. One who is in their late teens and one who is in her early 20's.

Just please pray for the comfort of their family and that the grieving(sp) will be quick.

Watercolor, could you please give me his first name?